Career Opportunities: Accounting Clerk (90658)
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: January 24, 2023
About Us Freeman is the global leader in events. Whether
virtual, in-person, or hybrid, we are on a mission to redefine live
for a new era. With a data-driven approach and the world's largest
network of experts, our insights are shaping exhibitions, exhibits,
and events that drive audiences to action. Our integrated
full-service solutions leverage a 100-year legacy in event
management as well as new technologies to deliver moments that
matter. Summary It is the responsibility of the Accounting Clerk to
perform routine bookkeeping tasks in the accounts payable and
accounts receivable areas. Professionally interacts with customers,
team members, and third-party vendor/partner representatives to
provide the highest level of service excellence. Essential Duties &
Responsibilities * Receive, sort, and code all invoices to be
entered into SAP or other system of record.
* Audit invoices against purchase orders and research
* Track invoices and disperse them to appropriate managers for
* Create or enter AP vouchers to submit to corporate for
* Print deposit invoices, final invoices, and credit memos.
* Verify and post details of business transactions, such as funds
received and disbursed.
* Assist with preparation of daily deposits.
* Collect and code P-card receipts for approval. Track any missing
* Prepare vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports,
and other records, and review for accuracy.
* Assist with preparation of monthly accounts payable accruals.
* Generate reports as requested by management and reconcile report
discrepancies and problems.
* Assist team members, vendors, clients, or customers by answering
questions related to accounts, procedures, and services.
* Assist in year-end audit requests, inventory counts, and ad-hoc
data gathering requests.
* File, answer phones, make copies, and sort daily mail as needed.
Education & Experience * High School Diploma required.
* Associates Degree preferred.
* 2+ experience in related job.
* Strong Microsoft office skills, particularly in Excel. Diversity
Commitment At Freeman, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is
helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an
environment where our employees, our customers and our communities
around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, veteran status and other characteristic protected
by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Freeman, Grand Prairie , Career Opportunities: Accounting Clerk (90658), Accounting, Auditing , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!