Administrative Clerk III
Company: TeleSolv Consulting
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: March 26, 2020
Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been
committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our
solutions integrate sound management principles with the most
appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively
managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.This person
will be responsible for planning and providing support for
facilitation, training methodology development and evaluation,
business management techniques and organizational development. The
Administrative Clerk III may be required to work independently on
projects requiring research and preparation of briefing charts and
other presentation materials. Supports business process
improvements and modernization projects.Duties and responsibilities
will include, but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Composing, typing and entering information into the computer.
Enters data from paper form into computer database and/or
- Prepares correspondence, documentation or mailing labels,
copying data from one record to another and files records
- Receives, sorts, distributes mail, separates documents, number
forms and photocopies documents using photocopier. Prepares
outgoing mail for delivery to include overnight, express services
and use of on-line express mail services.
- Perform general duties in setting up meetings and
teleconferences. This will require the scheduling and set up of
conference rooms, arranging and disseminating information regarding
teleconferences. Attends meetings as requested. Prepares and
distributes agenda, as needed, takes minutes/notes on meetings
activities, and distributes minutes to appropriate personnel.
Coordinates and distributes interoffice communications.
- Assists with the planning and execution of special events, such
as, but not limited to, Feed Families Campaign, retirement
ceremonies, and awards ceremonies.
- Assist in the maintenance, purchase and dissemination of
- Assemble and disseminate routine reporting requirements.
- Timekeeping duties for their areas as it pertains to assisting,
inputting, reviewing and maintaining all areas of payroll.
- Act as liaison field personnel and help desk services in
support of IT, telephone and other services. This will include the
initiation, follow-up, resolution and close-out of trouble tickets
or help desk requests.
- Make travel arrangements or work with travel agencies to
coordinate transportation and accommodations and/or off-site
meeting facilities. Responsible for completing critical incident
travel arrangements for personnel. Supports regional emergencies,
tasksor projects as directed.
- Assist Regional Training Coordinator with conductingin-service
training by preparing and assembling lesson plan documents and
assembling student handouts and course materials.
- Assist in the development of PowerPoint training presentations.
Manage the training room calendar. Review, edit and route Request
for Training form received from the District Commanders and Branch
Chiefs. Coordinate with the Mission Support Branch to secure
funding for individual or group training costs.Technical Skills,
Experience and minimum Requirements
- English Language Knowledge of the structure and content of the
English language, including the meaning and spelling of words,
rules of composition, and grammar.
- Accurate spelling, typing and attention to detail are
- Resourcefulness and ability to function in a fast-paced
- Professionalism and the ability to interact effectively with
- Some travel may be required.
- Individual shall be neat, clean and well groomed, with
well-fitting but not tight or revealing clothing. All contract
employees shall dress at a minimum of business casual in accordance
with DHS dress standards.
- Physical requirements are primarily sedentary, working while
seated, however, individual(s) may periodically be required to
bend, lift and deposit documents, files and small quantities of
office supplies (paper, etc.) in the routine course of daily
- Proficiency in Microsoft Window based computers.
- Experience to include Microsoft Word, Excel, Access,
PowerPoint, and Outlook email system.
- Working knowledge of Scanners, Printers and Copiers.Minimum
Requirements: High school diploma and 4 years experience.Desired
Experience Requirements: High school diploma and 5 years
experience.Knowledge of the following systems would be a plus
- Adobe Acrobat
- CCV System
- CONCUR Travel System
- Contractor Officer Reporting Tool (CORT)
- EIS (Enterprise Information System)
- E-Qip HSPD-12 Electronic Questionnaire for Investigations
- FFMS Federal Financial Management System
- Internet Explorer
- Workmans Compensation processesTeleSolv Consultingis an Equal
Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee
or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,
national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.We wish to thank all applicants for
their interest and effort in applying for the position(s); however,
only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Keywords: TeleSolv Consulting, Grand Prairie , Administrative Clerk III, Administration, Clerical , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!