Substitute Teacher - Multi-District Opportunity
Company: Swing Education
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Substitute Teacher Jobs in Dallas CountyWere currently hiring
educators to work with Cityscape Schools, Uplift Education,
Advantage Academy Public Charter School District, Bridgeway
Preparatory Academy and more! Earn up to $160 per day.How it
worksOne application lets you work when you want, where you want,
whether youre looking for long term assignments with a single
school or prefer the flexibility to work with
- You have a Bachelors degree from a 4-yr college or university
in the U.S..
- Ability to pass a background check and to verify you have been
fingerprinted through TEA or get fingerprinted prior to hiring
date.Why work with Swing?
- Earn cash bonuses (up to $1,000), rewards and surprises
throughout the school year.
- Access to teaching jobs at your local public, private and
charter schools with one application.
- Online portal, text notifications and mobile app to browse and
pick up teaching assignments.
- Get classroom experience in all subjects and across K-12.
- You choose supplemental or full-time income with the
flexibility to create your schedule and the perk of getting paid
- Gain experience in new ways that fit your schedule from
full-day, half-day, and long-term assignments.*We take your safety
seriously. Our COVID-19 policy includes school, sub, and PPE
requirements, as well as frequent symptom screening.by Jobble
Keywords: Swing Education, Grand Prairie , Substitute Teacher - Multi-District Opportunity, Education / Teaching , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!