Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: March 18, 2023
AKKA Technologies (Mother Company -of PDS) is currently looking
for an A&P Mechanic to work on C2 and EC-145 Helicopter models
with our client in Grand Prairie, TX.Our customer is a leader in
-Helicopter Manufacturing for both civil and military
- Researching and using information from the appropriate
maintenance manual, wiring diagrams, or FAA documentation to
perform the necessary tasks to maintain the aircraft in airworthy
- A&P License with a minimum of 2 years hands on recent
- Experience on at least 2 of these different rotor-craft air
frame makes, Bell, Airbus, or Augusta Helicopters.
- Must have a basic knowledge of Aircraft Maintenance Manuals,
FAA documentation and .
- Must possess basic computer skills using the English
- A technician with flight line and track & balance experience is
preferred.PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status. Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of
the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices
nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Grand Prairie , A&P Mechanic, Engineering , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...