Company: Mission Linen Supply
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Mission Linen Supply is currently seeking a General Manager (GM). -
The General Manager has overall responsibility for the successful
operation of the service center branch.
We are seeking hard working, motivated, and energetic individuals
to work for a great company! Mission's culture provides employees a
professional, safe and positive work environment with numerous
opportunities for growth and success.
BENEFITS: -If you are seeking full-time employment with full
benefits including; health insurance (medical, dental, vision), a
retirement savings program, paid time off (sick, holiday, vacation)
and MORE apply today.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overall P&L responsibility for the branch
- Overall responsibility for staffing, training, and performance
management of branch staff.
- Directly supervises area managers and office managers.
- Manages key performance indicators, including labor, inventory
and other operational costs.
- Recommends and implements programs aimed at increasing
efficiencies, lowering costs and growing market share.
- Works closely with sales department to achieve branch revenue
- Ensures that branch staff provides superior customer relations
- Primary local company contact for customers, community, vendors
and relevant government entities.
- Prepares and submits requisite company and regional
- Attends Quarterly Performance Reviews.
- Ensures compliance with internal audit and safety
- Ensures regular and effective fleet maintenance.
- Previous management and leadership experience.
- Strong customer service skills and focus.
- Knowledge and familiarity with route sales and
- Familiarity with textile rental products and services, or
relevant experience in a like industry.
- Strong business acumen to understand and analyze financial data
to make good business decisions.
- A bachelor's degree, or college with equivalent years of
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and related business
systems (financial, route accounting)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Mission Linen Supply is a family owned, privately held company, and
a leading provider of products, services, and supplies to
hospitality, medical, and industrial businesses. Founded in 1930
and headquartered in Santa Barbara, the company has grown from a
one-man operation to a leading player in the linen rental and
uniform business across five western states. Mission Linen Supply
is widely recognized for its ability to understand, anticipate, and
meet its customers 'needs while providing environmentally friendly
goods and services.
Mission Linen Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO),
Affirmative Action Plan (AAP), VEVRAA Protected Veterans, Federal
Contractor and Worker with Disabilities employer. Mission Linen
Supply is committed to providing equal employment opportunity
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
-gender identity, -national origin, age, disability, protected
veteran status, active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or
any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring,
promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Worker with
Disabilities needing assistance applying please feel free to call
HR Office at 805-730-3612.
To be considered for employment with Mission Linen Supply, you will
need to apply online at missionlinen.com, select careers and apply
for the position you are interested in. - We will review your
qualifications and will contact you via email or phone if you are
selected for an interview.
Keywords: Mission Linen Supply, Grand Prairie , General Manager, Executive , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!