Company: Learning Care Group
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Assistant Director Share by Email Share on LinkedIn Share on
Twitter Share on Facebook Apply
- Brand: Childtime Learning Centers
- Location: 708 Polo RdGrand Prairie, TX
- Requisition ID: 102102
- Date Posted: 9/1/2021 We care, for the children and families we
serve, and our dedicated team members. You are our best asset. Feel
valued and get access to the benefits and resources you need to
connect, balance, grow, and thrive in your career.
- We support your work/life balance with a minimum 50% child care
discount, immediate (or next-day) access to earnings, paid time
off, and more.
- We invest in your future with ongoing training, tuition
reimbursement, credential assistance, and our unique Master Teacher
- We strive to provide a positive, fun environment with plenty of
recognition.As early education leaders, were influencing the next
generation of learners, leaving a strong, lasting, positive impact
on our children. From our more than 900 school locations to our
regional offices and main headquarters, youll find a dynamic
environment and culture that is open, friendly, welcoming, and
collaborative. The Assistant Director is responsible for the safe
and effective operation of the School with the School Director, and
achieving Learning Care Groups safety vision of No One Gets Hurt.
In the Directors absence, the Assistant Director has sole
responsibility for the safe and effective operation of the School.
The Assistant Director assists in the promotion of the social,
physical, and intellectual growth of the children under his/her
care; and assists with a variety of administrative tasks and
opening/closing the School at least 50% of the time. $1000 SIGN ON
BONUS!!! Job Responsibilities:
- Be accountable for the operation of the school, ensuring that
the school is operating in accordance with company and state
- Be responsible for ensuring an educational, caring and safe
environment for the children and parents.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover
new things each day.
- Promote the positive image of the company and play a major role
in making the company a provider of choice in educational programs
for the communities that we service.
- Recruit, select and retain quality staff.
- Help achieve profitability for the company. Job
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have previous management experience and at least 1 year of
experience working in a licensed child care facility.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must meet state requirements for education and additional
center/school requirements may apply. Learning Care Group is an
equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an
employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability,
veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status or
any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Learning Care Group, Grand Prairie , Assistant Director, Executive , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!