Store Manager - Grand Prairie Outlet
Company: Lucky Brand
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: January 16, 2023
OverviewOur Store Managers are responsible for building a team
of top performers, creating an amazing customer experience, and
empowering the team to be their very best. You are responsible for
managing all aspects of a store; including hiring and training the
best associates to represent the brand and overseeing all store
operations to reach company sales and profitability goals. You
create a positive environment that develops and engages your
managers, associates and customers every day. You love being part
of a winning team and you bring your energy to work every day. -The
Store Manager reports to the District Sales Manager. -Who You
- Inspirational leader who guides their team to achieve great
- Proactively connect with candidates to build talent
- Demonstrates a competitive spirit and desire to win.
- Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Operates with a sense of urgency and effectively manage
- Adapts to change and takes on more responsibilities.
- Self-motivated; seeks personal growth and
development.ResponsibilitiesAs the Store Manager you will:
- Use statistical information and market knowledge to create
action plans and achieve financial, customer-service and
operational goals, while addressing the store unique strengths
- Understand and demonstrate product knowledge, selling and
operational skills to maximize sales.
- Engage with customers to build relationships and brand loyalty
by using company tools.
- Attract, develop, and retain top talent
- Motivate and engage your teams by identifying their
- Provide and receive feedback in order to improve performance
and develop team members.
- Communicate clear expectations and hold the store team and
yourself accountable to achieving results.
- Ensure store standards for merchandising and operations are met
- Oversee all controllable expenses such as payroll and training
to increase profitability.
- Establish trust with the team in the face of opposing beliefs,
values or perspectives.
- Remain composed in the face of challenges and unforeseen
- Provide leadership or assistance with floor sets, window
changes, and other merchandising and visual expectations.
- Perform POS transactions on designated shifts and execute
management functions in the absence of Assistant Manager.
- Schedule employees to their strengths to maximize
- Model our values of respect, integrity, teamwork, compassion,
accountability, and inclusivity. -QualificationsYou will also have:
- 2+ years as a Store Manager in similar volume, apparel business
- Proven track record of exceeding sales and statistical
- Flexible availability to meet the needs of the business
(including evenings and weekends).
- May require occasional travel to other store locations (if
needed) and attend district meetings.Requirements & EEO
StatementOther Requirements Bend, lift, open, and move product and
fixtures up to 50 lbs., as needed. ** REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION The
Company is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to
enable qualified employees with disabilities to perform the
essential functions of their jobs as required by the Americans with
Disabilities Act (ADA). SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity
employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our
workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from
prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or
harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age,
religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner
status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in
the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any
other characteristic protected by law (Protected Characteristics).
Keywords: Lucky Brand, Grand Prairie , Store Manager - Grand Prairie Outlet, Executive , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!