Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: March 9, 2023
- Support the Operations team by working in a safe,
customer-focused manner; and must be highly self-motivated and
- Develop and design innovative solutions to difficult problems,
manage outside contractors and be on call for emergencies.
- Handle multiple internal and externally sponsored projects and
daily activities, manage to and meet deadlines, and develop & track
plans on how to accomplish departmental and distribution goals.
- Work with Safety department leadership to understand,
implement, and audit safety programs. Ensure that all safety
programs and procedures are followed.
- Develop and maintain preventative maintenance programs and good
working relationships with operations leadership.
- Facilitate technical and safety training, as well as help to
develop professional development of maintenance associates.
- Mentor all maintenance associates by motivating and providing
direction to help them achieve their goals and make a consistent
effort to go above and beyond.
- Own and promote excellent housekeeping.
- Participate in weekly network Site calls and periodic
Maintenance Manager offsite conferences.
- Candidates must have the ability to provide specific, enriched
feedback to enhance individual performance, and provide associates
with written performance appraisals including discipline and up to
- Maintain site morale and customer satisfaction by keeping the
customer in mind and by keeping the interests of the company at
- Must have strong leadership and people skills and be able to
communicate effectively, Time Management skills, Problem Solving
skills, Math skills, Computer software knowledge.
- Must be able to Establish shift assignments for both fulltime
and part-time employees.
- Monitoring and responsibility for the safe and efficient
operation of all equipment.
- Reporting discrepancies that may exist both functional and
- Responsible for equipment and ensuring its safe and efficient
operating status; Conferring with other supervisors and managers to
coordinate activitieswith other departments.
- Determining manpower requirements; ensuring disciplinary
procedures are conducted in a fair, timely, and consistent
- Other duties as assigned
Keywords: Unifi, Grand Prairie , FES Manager, Executive , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...