Business Office Manager
Company: Morada Grand Prairie
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Morada Senior Living proudly operates more than 20, care- and
lifestyle-focused communities in the Southwestern United States.
With a core concentration throughout Texas, and emerging presence
in New Mexico, Arkansas and Oklahoma, Morada communities together
account for more than 2,000 units and offer a full spectrum of
senior living and care options, including Active Independent
Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing and
available, short-term Respite Care. -Morada Senior Living is
looking for a Business Office Manager to join our
- Prepares and submits necessary documentation for resident
move-ins, move-outs, transfers and ancillary charges.
- Oversees cash controls including the depositing and posting of
cash receipts and implementing and monitoring controls over petty
- Maintains daily cashbooks for operational accounts and prepare
monthly bank reconciliation. Monitors and oversees the processing
of accounts payable.
- Ensures department manager's complete appropriate assignment of
departmental expenses and supporting documentation is executed and
- Coordinates the processing of payroll and employee benefits;
and the payment of insurance, real estate taxes and related
- Prepares and enters journal entries and maintains appropriate
sub schedules for Balance Sheet accounts.
- Reviews and distributes the monthly financial statements.
- Prepares Management reports as requested.
- Maintains team member, resident, vendor and financial
accounting files in accordance with established policies and
- Interfaces with residents on billing/collection issues.
- Oversees preparation and maintenance of resident files, records
- Manages community Human Resource function. Responsible for
ensuring a positive first impression, following the established new
hire orientation program.
- Oversees payroll and Team Member paperwork including new hire
and Change forms.
- Manages open positions using the applicant tracking system
(ATS) and job postings. Manages scheduling for Concierge team
- Creates set-up and oversight for Health Center
resident's/patient's private accounts and prepares necessary
reports to adhere to State, Local and Federal guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting with one-year experience as an
- Associates degree in Accounting with two to three years related
experience Benefits: In addition to a rewarding career and
competitive salary, Morada offers a comprehensive benefits package.
- - Eligible team members are offered a comprehensive benefits
package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability
insurances, paid time off and paid holidays. - -Team members are
eligible to participate in our outstanding 401(k) plan with company
match our Employee Assistance Program and accident insurance
policies. Thank you for your interest in Morada Senior Living
careers. - If you have any questions about the position you are
applying for, please contact the community directly. - EOE D/V
Keywords: Morada Grand Prairie, Grand Prairie , Business Office Manager, Executive , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...