Registered Nurse - Wellbridge Healthcare - Day Shift - Plano, TX
Company: WellBridge Healthcare
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: November 14, 2021
DescriptionWellbridge Healthcare, owned and operated by Kindred
Behavioral Health, is seeking a passionate, creative and
goal-oriented Registered Nurse to join the team at our behavioral
health hospital in Plano, TX. We specialize in compassionate
behavioral health services, including crisis stabilization for
acute mental health and substance use disorders. Our philosophy is
built on a psychosocial model of care and follows the core
principles of resilience, recovery and restoration.We are looking
for someone who will have an immediate impact on expanding on our
success, growing our services and fulfilling our mission of
improving the lives of all we touch.As a Behavioral Health
Registered Nurse / RN you will:
- Provide planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient
care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning,
Intervention, and Evaluation.
- Develops nursing care plan in coordination with patient, family
and interdisciplinary staff as necessary.
- Communicates changes in patient's clinical condition with
Physician's, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as
- Participates in discharge planning process.QualificationsAs a
Behavioral Health Registered Nurse / RN you will have:
- Graduated from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing,
Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program.
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse / RN.
- BCLS Certification.
- ACLS preferred.
- Minimum one year in an inpatient psychiatric setting.
Keywords: WellBridge Healthcare, Grand Prairie , Registered Nurse - Wellbridge Healthcare - Day Shift - Plano, TX, Healthcare , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!