Company: Baylor Scott & White Health
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: November 23, 2021
The Phlebotomist 1 collects and processes quality specimens in a
safe manner as outlined in BSWH policies and procedures. Aids in
the delivery of exceptional patient care.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
- Follows all established specimen collection, labeling,
transportation, and handling procedures.
- Responsible for high customer satisfaction through professional
and ethical conduct.
- Performs job responsibilities in an efficient and effective
- Demonstrates engagement with achieving department goals and
- Performs clerical duties.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Knowledge and ability to perform laboratory protocols and
procedures in accordance with regulations.
- Analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Ability to comprehend and communicate instructions.
- Ability to multitask.
- Skill in the use of computers and related software
- Knowledge of safety and infection control standards.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others.
Our competitive benefits package includes the following
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level
- EDUCATION - H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent
- EXPERIENCE - Less than 1 Year of Experience
Keywords: Baylor Scott & White Health, Grand Prairie , Phlebotomist, Healthcare , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!