CNA Skilled Nursing Facility
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: January 15, 2022
DescriptionDescription - External Certified Nursing Assistant
(CNA)AdventHealth Care Center Burleson This position is located in
Burleson Location Address: Huguley Nursing & Rehab 301 Huguley
Blvd, Burleson, TX 76028 Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Care
Center Business Office
- AdventHealth Care Centers mission to Extend the Healing
Ministry of Christ
- The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love
the patients/residents they serve
- The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe
and support the organizations mission
- The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the
- *Up to $1,000 Sign-on Bonus available for eligible candidates
(see terms below) Work Hours/Shift: Various shifts available. You
Will Be Responsible For:
- Gives general care such as bathing, dressing, shampooing of
hair, nail trimming, cleaning of teeth, hair care, and shaving of
residents or assists residents to do their own care within
- Responsible for making and changing beds.
- Attends to residents personal hygiene needs as required. May
assist residents to and from the bathroom and give bed pan.
- Serves meals to residents and assists those who cannot feed
themselves or need assistance with their meals. Records food and
fluid intake per policy and procedures.
- Performs personal care and services to meet individual resident
needs and preferences.
- Communicates to enhance dignity and respect.
- Answers call lights as required, keeping in mind that employees
must respond to all calls regardless of who has immediate
responsibility for the resident.
- Reports any change of condition or unusual findings to the unit
nurse per policy and procedures.
- Applies aseptic technique in all resident care. Follows
- Assists in transfer maneuvers, using proper body mechanics and
gait belts per policy.
- Documents required residents information as outlined by the
facility policy and procedures.
- Checks and records vitals and weight on a regular basis
following established policy or at the request of the unit nurse or
at own discretion if the need exists.
- Carries out restorative nursing measures.
- Attends staff education, training and other required
- Follows the Nurse Aide Standards of Practice.
- Follows the resident care plan and communicates with the nurse
- May come in contact with blood and other infectious body
- Other duties and responsibilities that may be required by the
unit nurse. Qualifications What You Will Need:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Current Basic Life Support (CPR) certification from a certified
instructor requiring live return demonstration, such as the
American Heart Association is preferred, and required to be
obtained within the first 30 days after employment
- Certified Nursing Assistant License or meets one of the
following criteria that will result in certification within 120
days of employment:
- Is certified as a CNA in another state and is awaiting
certification by reciprocity in current state
- Has completed and has proof of passing a certification exam,
but is still awaiting the actual Certified Nursing Assistant
certificate Job Summary: Assist professional nursing personnel in
providing nursing care and simple technical nursing services under
the direction and supervision of a registered nurse or licensed
practical nurse.Sign-on Eligibility: 1 year of applicable
experience required. Full Time employment contract required.
Rehires within 12 months are not eligible. Internal Candidates are
not eligible. This facility is an equal opportunity employer and
complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws,
regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth, Grand Prairie , CNA Skilled Nursing Facility, Healthcare , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!