Customer Service Representative II
Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: June 15, 2022
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking Customer Service Representative II in
-Grand Prairie, TX.Job Summary:
- Working in a fast-paced environment, this position will be the
point of contact for customer interaction and will be required to
work with various departments to provide quality service and
deliver orders on time.
- Maintain and improve customer satisfaction by providing
customers with the highest level of customer service possible.
- Responsible for sales cycle (quotation, order entry, process
shipping docs, invoicing, follow up with the customer, etc.);
- Answer customer inquiries in a timely manner;
- Maintain customer relations;
- Remedy customer issues;
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments;
- Act as backup for front desk (i.e., covering phones, greeting
- Cold call customers;
- Work with customers to understand and anticipate future
- Establishes and maintains effective professional relationships
with customers through constant communication.
- Prepares and submits quotations for all repairs (in-house and
- Processes outright sales to customers.
- Processes and follows up on customer outright purchase orders;
including order entry, coordinating shipping and identifying
customer's credit standing.
- Prepares status updates for each status request submitted by
- Processes warranty/non-warranty exchange requests.
- Maintains resale files for all orders received (open and
- Maintains back order data, releasing parts once received.
- Processes rental/loaner requests.
- Tracks return of cores from customers in a timely manner.
- Invoices customer based on approved quotations once repairs are
returned to customer.
- Maintains closed work order files.
- Communicates accurate information in a timely manner.
- Ensures Business Segment Managers are kept abreast of any
pertinent information that is exchanged with customers in relation
to AOG's, critical requirements, etc.
- Divulging of confidential and/or sensitive information could
lead to damage to the reputation and/or competitive posture.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Comply with all safety, health and environmental regulations as
prescribed by law, company's policies and regulations requirements.
Pro-active in the company HSE standards and procedures within their
daily work, staying alert to potential safety hazards when learning
or implementing something new (skills and/or equipments)
- Experience: 2-4 years
- Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training or
considerable work experience
- Entry level often for those with work experience in the skill
- Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of
- Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in
straightforward situations, assesses each using standard procedures
and makes sound decisions Education:
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent.PDS Tech, Inc. is
an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national
origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy,
genetic information, or other legally protected status. Founded in
1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty
staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Grand Prairie , Customer Service Representative II, Hospitality & Tourism , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!