Housekeeper Part Time
Company: Morada Grand Prairie
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Morada Senior Living proudly operates more than 20, care- and
lifestyle-focused communities in the Southwestern United States.
With a core concentration throughout Texas, and emerging presence
in New Mexico, Arkansas and Oklahoma, Morada communities together
account for more than 2,000 units and offer a full spectrum of
senior living and care options, including Active Independent
Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing and
available, short-term Respite Care. -Morada Senior Living is
looking for a Housekeeper in our
- Performs cleaning duties according to schedule (daily, weekly,
monthly) in assigned areas such as apartment homes, common areas,
lounges and offices.
- Sweeps, dusts, dust mops, and wet mops all floors and
stairways; spot cleans and vacuums floors, rugs, carpets and
runners. Rotates runners in hallways and entryways.
- Cleans, sanitizes, and polishes both lavatory, shower and sink
fixtures and facilities; stocks dispensers as necessary.
- Scrubs bath and shower room tiles, woodwork, window frames, and
- Maintains equipment and materials needed to perform work in a
clean and orderly condition.
- Collects trash and refuse from work areas and places in
designated pick-up areas.
- Responsible for collecting, cleaning and redistributing the
- Responsible for maintaining the commercial laundry in a clean,
orderly and sanitary condition.
- Ensures cleaning chemicals are kept stored and locked when not
- Ensures any cords, carts, equipment and other hazards are kept
out of the way at all times, not blocking exits and in compliance
with fire codes.
- Reports any needed repairs and supply and equipment needs to
the Lead Housekeeper.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively speaking the primary
language of the residents.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Must demonstrate an interest in working with a senior
- Interacts with guests, residents, and staff in a courteous and
- Team Member is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to
finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Team Member is frequently required to climb or balance; stoop,
kneel, crouch, or crawl. The Team Member is occasionally required
- Team Member must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds,
frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift
and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
this job include close vision and color vision. Benefits:In
addition to a rewarding career and competitive salary, Morada
offers a comprehensive benefit package. - - Eligible team members
are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical,
dental, vision, life and disability insurances, paid time off and
paid holidays. -Team members are eligible to participate in our
outstanding 401(k) plan with company match our Employee Assistance
Program and accident insurance policies. Thank you for your
interest in Morada Senior Living careers. If you have any questions
about the position you are applying for, please contact the
community directly. -EOE D/V -
Keywords: Morada Grand Prairie, Grand Prairie , Housekeeper Part Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!