HR Business Partner lll
Company: DHL eCommerce
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VET
Location: Texas, Grand Prairie (DFWEC)
Partner with operational leaders, to deliver business results and
actively foster a positive and employee friendly environment. Drive
the implementation and improvement of various HR programs at the DC
level including: employee communications, staffing, benefits,
training, employee relations, performance management and safety.
Ensure consistent application and documentation of policies and
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Recruitment and Staffing Management
- Ensure consistent flow of quality candidates to fill positions
internally and externally in a timely manner
- Recruit, interview, and facilitate the hiring of qualified job
applicants for open positions;
- Conducts recruiting efforts including onsite hiring events, job
fairs, agency engagement, and candidate communications.
- Monitor agency performance to ensure the fulfillment of
temporary daily open positions
- Conduct new hire orientation and submits new hire paperwork to
corporate, and coordinate system activations
- Administer exit process and complete termination paperwork and
system deactivations Employee Relations
- Administer company policies and follow up on compliance.
- Provide advice and counsel for multiple levels of employees on
employee relations matters
- Escalate employee relations matters to HR Directors and HR
Corporate as necessary.
- Conduct all HR internal audits and takes action to ensure
- Organize and maintain employee, I-9, and other file
- Maintain various HR monthly reports Compensation, Benefits, and
- Manage performance review and merit process for hourly
- Provide feedback for and supports implementation of DC pay
- Work with Ops and payroll to reconcile pay errors and time
- Oversee and conducts monthly reward and recognition
- Coordinate employee benefits including enrollments,
terminations and changes Employee Engagement
- Facilitates open, two-way, timely communication and
collaboration, supporting understanding between all levels of
- Coordinate the company Employee Opinion survey program and
performance improvement programs.
- Maintain a high level of visibility and approachability for all
- Monitor compliance of various HR-related issues (OSHA, Federal
Postings, etc.); maintains OSHA log
- Prepare and submit safety and accident reports to Regional HR
Director and Director of Risk and Safety following safety reporting
- Oversee ID badge process and ensure employees wear ID
- Perform special projects as assigned by Regional HR Director
and Corporate HR.
- Coaches and mentors HR Generalist.
- Management reserves the right to add or modify duties and/or
responsibilities as needed. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field preferred. HR
- 5 to 8 years of progressive HR related experience required to
include staffing management, employee relations, performance
management, time keeping, and/ or safety. SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Able to work several hours at night/early morning at least once
- Demonstrated effective communication skills across multiple
methods and employee levels.
- Able to self-prioritize competing responsibilities and
- Demonstrated ability to apply good judgement in complex
- Ability to influence the mindsets and behaviors of others.
- High level of confidentiality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Physical demands are consistent with a professional office
- Regular sitting at work station for 25 - 75% of the work
- Frequent standing and walking
- Up to 10% travel required, to visit other sites, train other
employees and attend meetings.
- Able to work a range of shifts based on operational need.
Keywords: DHL eCommerce, Grand Prairie , HR Business Partner lll, Human Resources , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!