Warehouse Worker - Inventory Control - Auditor - 2nd Shift - $16.50/hr - $1500 Sign-on Bonus
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: January 13, 2023
Penske Logistics is looking for warehouse associates to become part
of an excellent team. This is a great opportunity for individuals
who are safety conscious and have a pleasant, outgoing attitude who
want to excel in a warehouse environment.
Why is Penske Logistics for you?
- $1.00/hr Shift Differential
This position is eligible for a $1500 Sign-On Bonus!
- 2nd Shift: M-F 4:30 PM to Finish
- Weekends and Holidays are always required for any business
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Associate Referral Program
Our associates also enjoy numerous associate discounts and
opportunities to grow with the organization!
The Inventory Control Cycle Auditor is responsible for maintaining
a high level of inventory accuracy and integrity within the
facility. The Inventory Control Auditor will also be responsible
for ensuring a conforming product mix, facilitating efficient order
fulfillment, and contributing to a safe and orderly working
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Responsible for completing physical inventories, random audits
- Track and report non-conforming product
- Perform full audits on picked pallet for Focus and New
- Resolve inventory problems in a timely manner
- Research and reconcile product discrepancies/variances of
over/under amounts and damaged products
- Work with warehouse personnel to ensure proper rotation and
location of all inventory
- Conduct searches in order to locate misclassified
- Maintain product identification and location program
- Communicate and develop process enhancements as needed
(performs root cause analysis on inventory discrepancies and
recommends process improvements to eliminate them)
- Task associates accordingly throughout the day to ensure
optimal operations and minimal overtime.
- Must complete a beginning and end of shift walk around to
identify any areas that need to be addressed, including but not
- Facility Maintenance
Ensure day-to-day management and associate activities are in
alignment with the location safety strategy, provide associates
with communication, training, feedback, and direction to ensure
safe performance, ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory
agencies and company policies and procedures.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to
six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Warehouse experience required.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Proficient reading skills and ability to follow directions
- Ability to work independently, customer service, dealing with
others, multi-tasking skills, organizational skills, flexible,
excellent with numbers and time management skills required
- Flexible to work overtime preferred
- Ability to work in non-climate-controlled conditions
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function
of the job
- Ability to work independently, customer service, multi-tasking
skills, organizational skills, flexible, and time management skills
- Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific
- Complete a Penske employment application, submit to a
background investigation (to include past employment, education,
and criminal history) and drug screening required.
This position is designated as safety sensitive by the company, and
the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is required. Associates must have the ability to accept
responsibility for their own safety, as well as the safety of
The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
The associate will be required to remember and understand certain
instructions, guidelines, or other information. The associate must
be able to see and verbally communicate. Specific vision abilities
required by this job include close vision, distance vision,
peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust
While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be
required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is
frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to
reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly
lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move
up to 100lbs/45kg.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck
Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe
and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and
logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske
Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution
in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit
www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske, Grand Prairie , Warehouse Worker - Inventory Control - Auditor - 2nd Shift - $16.50/hr - $1500 Sign-on Bonus, Human Resources , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!