Research Clerk - 1st Shift
Company: Inmar, Inc.
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: March 22, 2020
Position Summary:Under the minimal supervision of the manager
and in collaboration with the client and other team members, the
incumbent performs detailed, routine clerical work of an analytical
and client-service nature. Typical duties include day-to-day
communications with clients regarding processed data, system
functionality, and file maintenance questions and issues. The
incumbent will coordinate the flow of data information between the
client, Inmar Reverse Logistics and the vendor. The incumbent
should be knowledgeable in all Company services and reporting
capabilities, and be able to use the system independently.Primary
Accountabilities: Operational (80%):
- Prioritize SLA accounts
- Issuing RAs for product returns to manufacturer clients in a
timely and accurate manner
- Manage inbound returns to prioritize RA Issuance based on
- Maintain detailed, accurate files and records
- Work efficiently and accurately in an atmosphere of frequent
- Prioritize and manage multiple tasks requiring extensive timely
follow up and completion of all projects
- Adhere to prescribed routines and practices
- Proceed independently and carry out assignments to completion
with minimal instruction
- Communicates with installation and programming staff to resolve
- Receive and respond to client requests and inquiries.
- Work with the client to develop, refine and maintain new
processes, per the clients specifications.
- Responsible for facilitating the return authorization process
for product held in Company centers for return to supplier.
- Responsible for written and oral communication with client in
order to resolve issues.
- Initiates internal correspondence requiring action from other
- Drafts appropriate internal & external correspondence regarding
issues, analysis and follow-up.
- Initiates telephone calls and conference calls with internal
and external contacts to clearly communicate information.Analytical
- Determine appropriate reports to be used for ad hoc client
- Work closely with vendors and the reclamation centers to ship
and track product to be returned to the vendor.
- Work closely with manager and other team members, performs
special projects as required to maintain assigned accounts.Required
- High School diploma or its equivalent with a minimum of one (1)
year experience in the logistics, manufacturing, trucking, or
warehouse industry; or any equivalent combination of experience and
training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and
abilities needed to perform the responsibilities of this
- 0-2 years experience
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability
to delegate and prioritize work.
- Bilingual a plus but not required
- 30 minute lunch, M-F
- Overtime potential
- Competent with Google Sheets
- Competent with Scanner, Fax, and basic office equipment
- Competent with Internet/company Websites/Informix
- Competent with Microsoft Suite
- Individual Competencies:
- Analytical Thinking/Reasoning: examines data to grasp issues,
draw conclusions, and solve problems.
- Customer Support Needs: Resolve issues in a timely manner
- Flexibility: Fast paced environment; maintain focus with
- Attention to detail: Ability to identify correct product match
to clientProblem solving: Ability to resolve box receipts with 0 to
minimal information in a timely manner
- Communication: Ability to communicate effectively via phone and
- Self-starter/motivated: Ability to prioritize work and accounts
on a daily basis, with minimal supervisionThe physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
associate to successfully perform the major job responsibilities
(essential functions) of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major
job responsibilities. This job description is not intended to be an
exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications
associated with the job.While performing the duties of this job,
the associate is:
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel
objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands or arms.
- Regularly required to talk or hear and read instructions on a
computer monitor and/or printed on paper.
- Regularly required to stand, kneel or stoop, and lift and/or
move up to ## pounds.
- Regularly required to view items at an extremely close range
and must be able to adjust and readjust focus.Occasionally: Job
requires this activity up to 33% of the timeFrequently: Job
requires this activity between 33% - 66% of the timeRegularly: Job
requires this activity more than 66% of the timeSafety:
- Support a safe work environment by following safety rules and
regulations and reporting all safety hazards.As an Inmar Associate,
- Put clients first and consistently display a positive attitude
and behaviors that demonstrate an awareness and willingness to
listen and respond to clients in order to meet their short-term and
long-term needs, requirements and exceed their expectations.
- Treat clients and teammates with courtesy, consideration and
tact; you also have the ability to perceive the needs of internal
and external clients and communicate effectively with the objective
of delighting and retaining the client.
- Build collaborative relationships and work cooperatively with
others, inside and outside the organization, to accomplish
objectives, develop and maintain mutually-beneficial partnerships,
leverage information and achieve results.
- Set and attain achievable, yet aggressive, goals with a sense
of urgency and accountability.
- Understand that results are important and focus on turning
mission into action to achieve results following the principles of
Flawless Execution while consistently complying with quality,
service and productivity standards to meet deadlines and exceed
expectations by giving our clients the best possible outcome.
Keywords: Inmar, Inc., Grand Prairie , Research Clerk - 1st Shift, Other , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!