Directs and coordinates activities of one or more divisions and
participates in formulating and developing long range goals and
objectives by performing the following duties personally or through
• Responsible for the realization of division objectives for
sales and revenues.
• Responsible for a healthy and productive relationship with
suppliers and customers.
• Responsible for appropriate staffing, maintenance, and
development of the sales organization in order to accomplish the
division's goals and objectives.
• Will organize the structure of management to ensure that the
sales organization is appropriately staffed for the achievement of
division and supplier sales objectives.
• Responsible for communicating to all sales management
personnel the sales goals of the organization to be established in
a sales plan incorporating supplier objectives.
• Maintains external relationships with community and
governmental entities as necessary for the successful operation of
the company, i.e. public relations.
• Will make monthly sales forecasts in the last week of each
month for the following month to be communicated to State Sales
Finance Team for inclusion in the product calculations for timely
• Provides guidance to statewide sales finance division
concerning product pricing and gross margin strategies, provides
independent recommendations to the Senior VP and State EVP when a
disparity exists between pricing / margin conclusions and those of
Master's college degree, preferred; four to ten years of
management experience in adult beverage industry; or equivalent
combination of education and experience. Have knowledge of
Microsoft Office Suite software and order processing systems or the
aptitude to learn. Requires a current, valid state driver's
license, ability to meet vehicle insurance requirements as defined
by the Company and Alcohol Beverage Commission (ABC) License, as
required by the state. The employee must regularly lift up to 30
Sign up to receive updates from ForceBrands Not-to-miss hiring
insights, exclusive interviews, and the latest opportunities at
leading consumer brands