Company: Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Dickeys Delivery Drivers are responsible for delivering our high
quality products to our customers in a safe, courteous, and timely
manner. You will also be cross-trained to perform the duties of our
in-store team members.
Job Summary: Delivery Drivers’ primary
responsibility is to deliver Dickeys BBQ to customers in the
designated delivery area. Drivers are expected to check all
products for accuracy against quality standards and deliver
products to customers in a safe, courteous and timely manner.
Drivers will also be cross trained to work multiple areas within
the restaurant when no deliveries are scheduled.
At Dickeys we consider all of our team members to be more than
just employees! We care about you and your development and will
provide ongoing training and development programs. So become
a part of the Dickeys family and join us as delivery driver.
- You must be hard working, team-oriented, friendly, honest and
have great customer service skills
- Valid State Driver’s License
- Acceptable motor vehicle record (specific requirements may vary
- but your record does not have to be 'squeaky clean')
- Proof of car insurance
- Reliable vehicle that you can use for deliveries
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to communicate, read and write the English
language fluently and clearly.
- Position requires bending, reaching, stooping, climbing,
repetitive motions, cognitive skills, lifting up to 50 lbs.,
standing and moving about the unit the entire workday.
- Must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver’s
license, reliable transportation, current automobile insurance, and
a clean driving record.
Keywords: Dickey's Barbecue Pit, Grand Prairie , Delivery Driver, Other , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!