Senior Program Planner / Grand Prairie, TX
Company: Lockheed Martin Corporation
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Lockheed Martin is seeking a Sr. Program Planner for a position
in Grand Prairie, Texas to support the preparation and maintenance
of program schedules and plans.
- Develops Integrated Master Schedules for new or existing
development programs from Program Summary Master Schedules.
- Maintains schedules, performs risk analysis, identifies and
resolves critical path issues and network logic conflicts.
- Supports and participates in negotiations with customer.
- May work proposal preparation and assess the progress against
established plans and parameters.
- Formulates and recommends corrective action measures such as
schedule revisions, fund allocations, and work requirements.
- Maintains cost and schedule integration.
Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience/combined
- Must be able to obtain a clearance
- Critical Path Scheduling methodology
- Proficiency in MS Office (specifically Excel and Power Point)
and Microsoft Project experience
- Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) development and
Keywords: Lockheed Martin Corporation, Grand Prairie , Senior Program Planner / Grand Prairie, TX, Other , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!