Vacheron Constantin Assistant Manager
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: May 3, 2021
At Richemont North America, We are proud to employ talent from
many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe
that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered,
creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue
to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity
of our clients and our communities.
VACHERON CONSTANTIN ASSISTANT MANAGER - OPEN TO REMOTE
The Vacheron Constantin Assistant Manager develops the team to
provide exceptional experiences for all clients-achieving or
exceeding the sales goals. The Assistant Manager motivates the team
to cultivate each client encounter into an ongoing, trusting
- Prepare strategic plan to meet month targets for the eBoutique
and individual team members.
- Work with leaders to create and implement new initiatives to
increase eBoutique performance
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit- able to generate new and
relevant ideas that are action and result oriented
- Partner with manager to ensure clienteling daily to monthly
programs are in place to optimize sales opportunities and client
- Providing optimal after sales service, anticipating any
potential issues due to delays in repair thru proper monitoring
activities and follow ups.
- Work collaboratively with the CRM team to improve the CRM
- Motivate, support, train, & elevate the CRC staff through
daily, weekly, and Monthly coaching sessions
- Educate and inspire your team with Maison knowledge,
local/global competitive landscape, and industry news
- Perform administrative and HR tasks including but not limited
to scheduling, payroll and overtime management
- Consistently guides & manages the team to meet/exceeds Phone,
Email, Social Media, and Chat SLA's.
- Leads the team from the front. Contributes to the teams phone,
email, and chat volume.
- Uphold all Richemont standards with ability to project an
approachable and professional image in personal appearance, manner,
- Ensure proper understanding and execution of all Richemont
policies and procedures within the contact center. Be an advocate
for the group at all times
- Create a positive and productive client focused environment by
creating an inclusive highly collaborative network at all times
both in person and via telephone
- Enforce training programs for all ambassadors and ensure
training is efficient by maintaining strong follow up.
- Champion all Maison activations and initiatives
- Associates or Bachelor Degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of leadership experience, especially in a
client focused environment.
Technical Skills / Abilities:
- Computer knowledge with demonstrated proficiency utilizing a
variety of software
- Knowledge of telephone equipment and relevant computer
- CRM system knowledge
- Experience in Process Transformation, Change & Agility
- An understanding of customer expectations, a service-oriented
attitude, and an exceptional ability to resolve conflict.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills particularly
in negotiation and conflict resolution areas.
- Expert influencing skills, with a strong ability to build
consensus among multiple levels and functions within the
- Strong leadership skills and ability to develop and grow a
- Enthusiastic approach with clients and colleagues
- Entrepreneurial spirit to develop their own business and build
long lasting client relationships
- Creativity in developing new ways to motivate and develop a
- Collaborative approach with ability to foster a united work
environment with a "can do" attitude
- Strong understanding of client service needs and priorities
(internal and external)
- Strong attention to details with the ability to handle multiple
tasks simultaneously and with precision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Intellectual curiosity and passion for learning
LEARN MORE ABOUT LIFE AT RICHEMONT AND OUR MAISONS BELOW
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Keywords: Richemont, Grand Prairie , Vacheron Constantin Assistant Manager, Other , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!