Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: May 3, 2021
At Richemont North America, We are proud to employ talent from
many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe
that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered,
creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue
to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity
of our clients and our communities.
Communication and Stakeholder Management:
- Be the integrator between frontline teams & clients, and
project organizations. Ensure that different perspectives are heard
(and seen to be heard).
- Develop detailed and well-considered stakeholder management
plans that you, in partnership with others, can then act on.
- Seek out feedback from a range of stakeholders to identify
likely pitfalls and develop mitigation plans.
- Create and deliver artefacts to support change needs, including
presentations, process documents, procedures, emails, FAQs,
long-form content, and other media as required to most effectively
communicate to stakeholders.
Accurately Identify, Prioritize and Track Needs:
- Analyze New Retail business, particularly Client Relations
Centre, to identify specific change needs and potential impacts of
- Maintain a backlog of change needs prioritized appropriately
and socialized with appropriate stakeholders on an ongoing basis -
no surprises mentality.
- Understand how different parts of the business interface with
one another and use this knowledge to clarify scope, identify
change impacts and inform stakeholder management plans.
Support Change Implementation:
- Track implementation of projects, including measuring outcomes,
validating that requirements have been delivered, and supporting
end users during project hypercare where required.
- Maintain a record of achievements and report on this
consistently to stakeholders as agreed.
- Build the capability of others through role modelling,
training, and coaching where appropriate and needed to manage
change effectively. Share best practices across the
Reinforce Changes, Measure & Celebrate Success:
- Foster and maintain a collaborative working environment with
- Monitor processes for compliance and reinforce by providing
feedback to associates and/or leaders.
- Link the specific deliverables achieved with improvements in
performance and celebrate successes with stakeholders and
- BS/BA or equivalent experience required.
- Communications degree viewed favorably.
- Prosci, Lean, Six Sigma, or similar project certifications
- Required Experience:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in customer service, sales, or
- Experience in process or business transformation and
- Experience supporting end-to-end projects, from
conception/ideation through delivery.
Technical Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent communication & influence skills, including
presentation skills and writing for influence.
- Ability to build consensus among multiple levels and functions
within the organization.
- Process mapping, value stream mapping, or similar, including
familiarity with MS Visio or similar and/or BPML.
- Ability to synthesize theoretical models to apply to projects
- A strong understanding of customer expectations in luxury and
- Fluency in English is required, French and/or Spanish language
skills viewed favorably.
- Strong MS Office skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert understanding of client experience, particularly in
retail or luxury services industry.
- Tenacious and results-driven.
- Empathic, honest, and discrete.
- Service-oriented attitude and an exceptional ability to resolve
- Enthusiastic approach with clients and colleagues.
- Entrepreneurial spirit to develop opportunities and build
long-lasting processes and stakeholder relationships.
- Collaborative approach with ability to foster a united work
environment with a "can-do" attitude.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple
tasks simultaneously with precision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Intellectual curiosity and passion for learning.
LEARN MORE ABOUT LIFE AT RICHEMONT AND OUR MAISONS BELOW
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Keywords: Richemont, Grand Prairie , Change Lead, Other , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!