Business Unit Controller
Company: Arcosa, Inc.
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Prepare and distribute timely/accurate company financial
statements, including analytical review of operating results and
- Ensure the completion of monthly, quarterly, and annual
reporting as required by Arcosa, Inc.
- Ensure proper recordation of journal entries required to
reflect accurate daily and monthly activity.
- Management and administration of accounts receivable/credit,
accounts payable, payroll, purchasing, and information technology
- Work with Arcosa's treasury team to ensure proper controls are
established and maintained with respect cash management.
- Prepare financial forecasts, projections, operating budgets,
and capital plans.
- Document preparation to support annual tax returns.
- In accordance with Arcosa Internal Audit standards, establish
and maintain an environment ensuring adequate financial controls
and reporting processes, policies, procedures, and systems.
- Manage the engagement of outside CPA firm(s) with respect to
quarter, semi-annual, and annual close and audits.
- Work closely with the Arcosa tax team to ensure timely property
tax renditions and payments.
- Provide analytical support and financial analysis in support of
management and sales/operating team's projects, including potential
acquisitions, greenfield projects, efficiency improvements, cost
reduction initiatives, etc.
- Maintain appropriate and secure repositories
(electronic/hardcopy) for governance documents, site leases,
equipment leases/rentals, permits, sales contracts, assets, and
other company documents.
- Maintain an electronic tickler file system for all
date-sensitive events, i.e. - lease renewals, notes payable, permit
renewals, insurance, contracts, etc.
- Ensure the company's information technology systems and office
space requirements are maintained.
- Work with senior management to establish short/long-range
goals, strategies, plans, and policies.
- Work with business managers to develop and utilize key
performance metrics supporting essential business drivers.
- Maintain appropriate levels of staffing and support services
necessary to effectively manage the business and pursue growth
- Support a company culture reflective of a professionally
managed business enterprise.
- Other duties as assigned by President.
- Eight to 10 years direct financial management experience.
- Experience in the financial management of a heavy industrial
- Aggregate mining-processing, or related industry financial
experience strongly preferred.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, or related
- Advanced degree(s) or field certification(s) are a plus.
- Highly skilled in utilization of accounting and other software
systems. Oracle, Hyperion, and Essbase experience preferred.
- Experience with mergers, acquisitions, and greenfield projects
- Strong business acumen and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Keywords: Arcosa, Inc., Grand Prairie , Business Unit Controller, Other , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!