Company: Fresh Express
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: May 3, 2021
This position is responsible for the timely and accurate
entering of all receipt information into PRMS, and maintaining all
inbound paperwork, documents, and files in accordance with company
policies and procedures. This position will serve as point of
contact for all inbound shipments.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Communicate with Production, QA, Purchasing, Transportation,
and Customer Service on a
- regular basis.
- Receipt of PO's and RO's into PRMS. This includes raw
materials, dry goods, and
- non-standard items.
- Maintain all paperwork, files, and documents according to
company policy and procedure.
- Maintain supplies and order as needed.
- Accurate data entry and file maintenance in PRMS.
- Follow proper documentation procedures.
- Control movement/loading of all empty pallet and bin trailers.
All full trailers to be
- communicated to Transportation, so that carrier pick-ups can be
- Responsible for yard spotting of trailers in and out of doors
- Compliance to SOP's and all company policies.
- Perform additional duties as required or assigned.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- One year experience in warehouse environment
- Basic computer skills required.
- Highly-motivated person who is able to multi-task in a
fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Team-oriented with good interpersonal and communication
- Ability to work days, nights and weekends as necessary.
- Capable of working in a cold (34 degrees F) and wet
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Fresh Express, Grand Prairie , Receiving Clerk, Other , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!