Eng Mfg Machine Planning III - 1st Shift (ROC)
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: May 31, 2021
We are pioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier
and to design the first functional jetpack. We were aboard NASA's
first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor systems to
market. Today, we are defining the future of on-demand mobility. At
Bell, we are proud to work for an iconic company with superb
talent, rapidly creating novel and coveted vertical lift
Under general supervision, determines from Engineering
information the most efficient and expedient method of machining
parts, assemblies, and related tools where dimensional sequencing
of operations is required on numerical controlled machine shop
equipment. Such determination must be related to the rate of
production required and requires that the Engineer determine:
- Starting material size, form and condition.
- Sequence of fabrication operations to be performed on numerical
controlled machines and their relation to operational processes of
treatment and finish.
- Selection of numerical controlled machines and accessories
available and capable of securing required tolerances, dimensions
- Orders, by word descriptions and/or sketch (Tool Orders),
special, perishable, and gage tooling sufficient for purchase,
make, or design and make of such items.
The Engineer's Work Comprises:
Or Minimum Experience Of:
- Six (6) years general machine shop experience, or
- Three (3) years general machine shop experience with recent
machine planning experiences in a lower classification of at least
two years, or
- Three (3) years of machine trade school plus one (1) year of
machine shop direct experience.
- Math through Trigonometry and Analytical Geometry.
Don't miss the chance to join a diverse, inclusive environment
that embodies one of our core values, Lift Each Other Up. As a
member of our global workforce, you will collaborate with
dedicated, enthusiastic teams where differences in experiences,
backgrounds and ideas combined with a strong passion for our
products take us above and beyond flight.
Keywords: Textron, Grand Prairie , Eng Mfg Machine Planning III - 1st Shift (ROC), Other , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!