Distribution Center Associate- hiring Immediately
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Ashley HomeStore, the #1 Mattress and Furniture retailer in
North America, has immediate openings for Distribution Center
Associates! The ideal candidate will ensure all merchandise
displayed and sold by the store is assembled and in perfect
condition with complete customer satisfaction.
UP TO: $15.50/hour
OUR COMPANY OFFERS GREAT BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
- Competitive Pay
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Opportunity for advancement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Retirement Benefits
- 401k Plan
- Employee Purchase Discounts of 30% or more
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Knowledge of all unpacking, prep, and assembly procedures and
specifications required to properly prepare all merchandise in the
company's product lines.
- Ensure the company objective of total customer satisfaction is
achieved by guaranteeing all merchandise is in perfect
- Unload inbound product.
- Ability to locate merchandise in designated shipping bays for
- Responsible to repackage all returned, pulled, repaired or
return to vendor merchandise prior to relocation into racks.
- Service customers by assuming all aspects of warehouse customer
pickups, including unpacking, inspection, meeting customers,
payment and loading.
- Must be able to safely maneuver furniture on a two-wheel dolly
without the aid of another person.
- Cleaning and organizing.
- Assist with various warehouse tasks when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required.
- Ability to communicate in the English language in both speech
- Ability to carry out goals and instructions and to follow
through on assignments.
- Demonstrates a customer focus.
- Ability to safely move up to 50 lbs. or more with
- Ability to maintain heavy physical activity during shift.
- Ability to use a two wheeler.
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, stand, and walk frequently.
- Ability to work in in-door/out-door climate.
- Must have close vision, distance vision, color vision,
peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to
adjust focus to read reports, view computer screen, etc.
- Must be able to hear and understand speech to interact with
- Must be able to speak so that others will be able to
- Will remain on one's feet in an upright position and move about
- Will bend, squat, stoop, kneel, crouch and reach at or
- Will lift and carry objects up to 50 lbs. or more with
assistance; transport loads of up to 100 lbs or more.
- Will work predominately in a warehouse environment; Potential
exposure to oil, latex, and spray paint, household chemicals,
biological odors and household dusts; moderate office noise.
Ashley HomeStore is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ashley
HomeStore does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national
origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate
Keywords: DSG, Grand Prairie , Distribution Center Associate- hiring Immediately, Other , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!