At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Regional Technical Specialist for Pitney Bowes, you can
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the
inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can
be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win.
The ideal candidate will reside near an existing Presort
facility in Los Angeles/Corona, San Francisco, Dallas, Austin,
Houston, Portland, Seattle, Phoenix, or Sacramento and have a
willingness to travel to facilities 65% of the time.
As a Regional Technical Specialist (RTS) you will work under the
supervision of the Regional Technical Services Director (RTSD) to
ensure customer satisfaction by supporting the site Technical
Services team to ensure closure of technical escalation with a
sense of urgency. The RTS keeps current updates with latest
technology to ensure high level of performance of our production
equipment. The RTS oversees equipment support and training of all
production equipment within a Region. While the RTS position will
primarily focus on a region, there will be some overlap with other
regions. The RTS will be expected to travel at least 65% of their
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market
A Performance-driven Contributor who will manage most equipment
moves within the region while also providing hands-on technical
training, phone support and emergency on-site technical support as
needed (Tier-2 escalation). You are a Proactive individual who acts
with purposefulness and speed by identifying areas that need
improvement and acting upon those findings to quickly resolve
- Coordinate and lead equipment moves.
- Help ensure PMs across a region are complete and assist with
related MASS and MPE testing.
- Conduct equipment assessments and ensure software on equipment
- Provide hands-on technical training, phone support and
emergency on-site technical support as needed.
- Assist site techs and analyze data to determine and address
root cause issues.
- Thoroughly document the solutions to escalate the equipment
issues in an escalation tracking tool.
As a Regional Technical Specialist, you have:
- High level knowledge of various sorter vendor operations and
- Proficient knowledge of INFOR, as well as Microsoft Office
suite of products.
- 6 plus years mechanical and electronic maintenance knowledge
with solid understanding of multiple presort production equipment
types (Siemens, BlueCrest, NPI, Fluence, EII, and Video Jet) and
performance factors. Strong analytical, problem solving and
trouble-shooting skills. Strong analytical, problem solving and
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
to meet critical deadlines.
- The ability to collaborate and work well with others, influence
without authority, effectively assess, train and develop
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Minimum of 6 years' experience as a Technician or above in a
production environment demonstrating extensive knowledge of a
variety of presort equipment.
- The ability to travel at least 65% of the time.
- Ability to prepare reports and measure equipment and team
- Technical Certificate, Associates Degree in Electronics,
Computer Science, Mechanical or related field.
- Production experience, preferably in the pre-sort, mailing,
direct mail or other associated industry.
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse
perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to
the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally
Our Presort Services team is a national outsource provider of
mail presort services for first-class and standard-class mail in
the U.S. and a workshare partner of the United States Postal
Service (USPS). Our Presort Services network provides mailers with
end-to-end solutions from pick up at their location to delivery
into the postal system. Through our network of 33 U.S. locations,
and with our fully customized proprietary technology, we process
approximately 15 billion pieces of mail annually and are able to
expedite delivery and optimize postage savings for our clients.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with
disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should
refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with