Warehouse Associate I
Company: AmerisourceBergen Corporation - Corporate
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient's life? At
AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative
culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a
difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility
to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
What you will be doing:
- Order fulfillment - stocking, restocking, picking and packing,
and outbound shipping of customer orders.
- Perform daily cycle counting and researching
- Use equipment to track, monitor and verify products for
- Maintain a clean work area to keep pharmaceutical products and
merchandise clean and help prevent work related injuries.
- Verify product received against receiving documents, notes and
reports discrepancies and any obvious damages (dependent on shift
What your background should look like
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to work in climate-controlled facility.
- Ability to read and understand the English language
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting
- Motivated, hard-working and dependable; attendance and
punctuality are very important.
- Able to work the shift hours listed above, plus overtime.
(Overtime in most Distribution Centers is mandatory to enable
- Able to perform repetitive and manual tasks on a consistent
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs repetitively; products vary in weight
- Comfortable walking up to 8 miles per shift (steps vary by role
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Nice to have:
- Warehouse or Distribution experience preferred (1 year or
- Able to work with RF scanning equipment
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment
to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive,
diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we
take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits
are company-paid, while others are available through associate
contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location,
position and/or business unit.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment
opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class
protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: AmerisourceBergen Corporation - Corporate, Grand Prairie , Warehouse Associate I, Other , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!