Buyer II - Field General Administrative
Company: Builders Firstsource, Inc.
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Under general supervision procures products, materials, and
services to ensure adequate stock to meet sales demands.
- Maintains on-going relationships with suppliers by securing
bids and placing purchase orders.
- Expedites orders to meet production and/or customer needs.
- Purchases specifically assigned products by contacting vendors
to obtain information concerning product, price, availability, and
- Negotiates prices and terms with vendors/suppliers within
budgetary limitations and scope of authority following company
purchasing policies and procedures.
- Conducts competitive price comparisons by keeping abreast of
current product developments and trends in areas of expertise.
- Assists sales department with location of specialty items,
price, and availability of products, freight/carrier information,
order status, and timely processing of orders.
- Responsible for inventory replenishment duties by monitoring
inventory levels and generating purchase orders in accordance with
Requires Bachelor's degree in a related discipline and a minimum
of three (3) years purchasing experience; or equivalent combination
of education and experience.
Keywords: Builders Firstsource, Inc., Grand Prairie , Buyer II - Field General Administrative, Other , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!