Company: TRC Staffing
Location: GRAND PRAIRIE
Posted on: September 7, 2021
Long Term Contract
Onsite, Atlanta, GA
The Oracle ERP Solution Architect role is responsible for
planning, designing, developing, testing, and deploying efficient
solutions within Oracle EBS (cloud) system to satisfy the
organization's strategic, financial, and operations needs. This
will include performance, security, and operational considerations
in support of given initiatives.
Day to Day:
- Lead/drive Order to Cash and Financials related technical
design, development, and support
- Interface with business to understand the scope and
- Act as the liaison with business managers, business users, and
the IT execution team. Support definition of use cases, scenarios,
- Develops and implements policies, procedures, and architectural
principles to ensure that systems support the organization's
business requirements and meet the needs of end-users.
- It relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and
- Develops and executes test plans to check infrastructure and
systems technical development, and where possible, make
recommendations for improvement.
- Assists in the identification, analysis, and resolution of
technology infrastructure problems.
- Lead design sessions in prototyping new systems for enhancing
business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Recommends improvements to processes and technology that
improve the effectiveness of the team.
- Conducts Proof of Concept (POC) for feasibility studies
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives
that address existing and potential trouble areas in operating
systems across the platform.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing
systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging
- Capable of successfully engaging in multiple initiatives
- Strong understanding of integration best practices and
excellent relationship skills working with business leaders,
stakeholders, infrastructure team, and various development teams
across the organization.
- Able to work independently with users to define concepts and
under the direction of project managers.
- 8 + years of experience after graduation in development,
architecting, and implementing Oracle EBS modules
- Proficient in all modules involved in Order-to-Cash (OM,
Advanced Pricing, Shipping, WMS, Inventory, AR, Costing, XLA, GL),
Procure-to-Pay (Purchasing, Inventory, WMS, AP, Costing, XLA, GL),
or Forecast to Manufacture processes (WIP, Costing, XLA, Inventory)
and Financials (FA, CM, GL)
- Technical Expertise on Oracle Open Interfaces/API s for the
different Modules within all EBS Modules
- Technical Expertise in different tools/programming languages
such as PL/SQL, Forms, Reports, Workflow Builder, Java, APEX
- Experience in applying Service-Oriented Architecture to
- Extensive knowledge and experience in using and applying API,
OAF,. NET and XML based solutions
Keywords: TRC Staffing, Grand Prairie , ERP Architect, Other , GRAND PRAIRIE, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!