Truck Driving Job
Company: Averitt Express
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: October 6, 2021
One right turn can save a lot of rerouting -
CDL-A Truck Driving Opportunities…Turn
Want to get rewards beyond cents per
mile? Averitt is the place to get them.
- Average $1,100 per week / $57,200 per year
- Home weekly (87% of our drivers get home by noon on
- Paid time off and 8 paid holidays
- Minimum Mile pay (makes every mile worthwhile - ask your
recruiter for details!)
- Stop, Layover, Breakdown, Detention and Per Diem pay
- No-cap referral bonuses for all positions
- Paid orientation
Plus, tons of exclusive Averitt perks you
- Personal conveyance policy
- Uniform allotment to keep you riding in style
- Excellent insurance coverage that includes medical,
prescription, dental, vision and hearing
- A career path that will take you where you want to go
- Profit-sharing program in which our profits are given back to
you as monthly direct deposits into your retirement account
- Red Thinkin' Rewards - Earn gifts like iPads, laptops, TVs,
vacations and more!
See for yourself why 15% of our driving
force has been with the team for 20 years or more!
- We offer several training programs tailored to your experience
level. Our training programs offer on-the-job training with an
experienced Averitt driver trainer, allowing you to benefit from
the knowledge of your own personal trainer and mentor.
- Short on experience? With as little as 4 months of verifiable
tractor-trailer experience in the past 3 years, or 6 months of
verifiable in the past 5 years, you can enter our paid regional
driver training program which provides you with up to 3 weeks of
- Eligible for GI Bill benefits? You can earn up to $1,140/month
tax free, using your available Post 9/11 GI Bill funds, PLUS your
weekly Averitt paycheck, PLUS up to $4,800 tuition/transition bonus
from Averitt (paid weekly)! Our GI Bill CDL-A Driver Training
Program accepts recent graduates from our approved truck driving
schools with a valid CDL-A. You may also be eligible with any
tractor trailer experience in the past 10 years; military driving
experience is considered. Ask your recruiter for more details.
Ready to change? Turn here and apply
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national
origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Averitt Express, Grand Prairie , Truck Driving Job, Other , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!