Certified Medical Assistant
Company: Texas Oncology
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: October 7, 2021
Texas Colon & Rectal Specialists is looking for a
Medical Assistant II to join our team! This
position will work and support our Dallas, TX
location, 8315 Walnut Hill Ln., #220, Dallas, TX
75231. This position will also have occasional travel to
our Sammons, Dallas location and will be
reimbursed for milage. Texas Colon &
Rectal Specialists is a specialty surgical division within
Texas Oncology that is committed to providing
leading-edge treatments for colon and rectal diseases and
disorders. We are one of the largest colorectal care specialist
groups in the United States. We are committed to growing our
mission to provide you with the most advanced, compassionate
colorectal healthcare. Being a large group simply means we can
offer more convenience to our patients. Texas Colon &
Rectal Specialist (TCRS) is here to provide our patients
with leading-edge treatment for anal abscesses, fistulas, fissures,
colon cancer, hemorrhoids, and ostomy care. Whether it is in-office
visit or telemedicine, we are here for you.
What does a Medical Assistant II do?
Responsible for assisting physician with patient flow and nursing
care for clinic patients following established standards and
practices. Assists physicians and staff in coordinating patient
care. Functions as primary liaison between patients, staff and
Texas Oncology is part of the US Oncology Network
and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national
The essential duties and responsibilities:
- Knowledge of clinic practices to efficiently and effectively
assist physician in the provision of care.
- Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to
establish/maintain a safe work environment.
- Skill in applying the principles, methods, and techniques to
assist physicians in provision of patient care.
- Skill in identifying problems and recommending solutions.
- Skill in utilizing technology, preparing/maintaining records,
writing, and responding to correspondence.
- Ability to maintain OSHA compliant office practices.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Ability to adapt to change with industry standards.
The ideal candidate for the Medical Assistant II will have
the following minimum qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED
- Accredited Certified Medical Assistant Program
- Minimum of one year of medical office experience.
- Excellent customer service skills, computer skills, general
knowledge of medical terminology and CPT-4, ICD-10 coding
Keywords: Texas Oncology, Grand Prairie , Certified Medical Assistant, Other , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!