2nd Shift Inventory Control Specialist
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Inventory Control Specialist
2nd Shift from $16.50/ hour
Hours: 2nd Shift Monday-Friday 4:00 pm-1:00 am; flexibility for
If you have not applied online, please apply before coming for a
face to face interview at: www.inmar.com/careers
INTERVIEWS ARE CONDUCTED from 5:00 pm-1:00 am Monday - Thursday
3845 Grand Lakes Parkway
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Under the general supervision of the Supervisor, Production, The
Specialist, Inventory Control will develop and provide
analysis/reporting forOperations team and clients as needed. In
addition, the Inventory Control Specialist will serve as the WMS
technical expert to the Operations team and will provide support
through training and assisting the facilities with troubleshooting.
Typical duties include day-to-day communication with the Operations
leadership team, Facility Management teams, and create and monitor
inventory management KPI's. The Inventory Control Specialist will
use the RF guns and equipment to perform a number of inventory
support functions including cycle counting, relieving destruction,
license plating aging product, and sorting aged product. They
participate in physical inventories, and assigning product to
* Scan and relieve destruction from inventory
* Sort aging product by date
* License plate aged product and scan into storage locations
* Cycle count and reconcile storage locations
* Assist in assigning product to containers, and assigning
containers to storage locations
* Perform inventories as directed by supervisor
* Notify supervisor of all inventory variances
* Identify and correct inventory problems as directed by
* Document and report findings daily
* Willingness to ask questions
* Communicate with leads, supervisors, managers, and customers
* Act professionally at all times
* Follow all safety rules
* Follow all center rules
* Overtime as scheduled
* Flexible and open to changing assignments
* Participate in the Biennial DEA Inventory
* Meets attendance standards
* Demonstrate safe ability to operate Order Picker
* Overtime as scheduled
* Other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager
* Associate degree in Business Administration or related field with
three (3) years analytical experience; or any equivalent
combination of experience and training that provides the required
knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the major
responsibilities/essential functions of the position.
* Professionally handle difficult client situations in a manner
that maintains good business relations, both internal and
* Ability to work independently as well as in a team
* Work at elevated heights
* Able to stand for 9 hours per day
* Ability to use a scan gun or gladiator
* Ability to read English
* Technical skills with experience as a power user of various
computer or web-based applications
* Ability to operate or learn to operate an order picker
* Excellent time management skills
* Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in a timely and
* Proven detail orientation and organizational skills
* Bilingual English/Spanish Preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the major
job responsibilities (essential functions) of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the major job responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is:
* Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel
objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands or arms.
* Regularly required to talk or hear and read instructions on a
computer monitor and/or printed on paper.
* Regularly required to stand, kneel or stoop, and lift and/or move
up to 50 pounds.
* Regularly required to view items at an extremely close range and
must be able to adjust and readjust focus.
Support a safe work environment by following safety rules and
regulations and reporting all safety hazards.
As an Inmar Associate, you:
* Put clients first and consistently display a positive attitude
and behaviors that demonstrate an awareness and willingness to
listen and respond to clients in order to meet their short-term and
long-term needs, requirements and exceed their expectations.
* Treat clients and teammates with courtesy, consideration and
tact; you also have the ability to perceive the needs of internal
and external clients and communicate effectively with the objective
of delighting and retaining the client.
* Build collaborative relationships and work cooperatively with
others, inside and outside the organization, to accomplish
objectives, develop and maintain mutually-beneficial partnerships,
leverage information and achieve results.
* Set and attain achievable, yet aggressive, goals with a sense of
urgency and accountability.
* Understand that results are important and focus on turning
mission into action to achieve results following the principles of
Flawless Execution while consistently complying with quality,
service and productivity standards to meet deadlines and exceed
expectations by giving our clients the best possible outcome.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Keywords: Inmar, Grand Prairie , 2nd Shift Inventory Control Specialist, Other , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!