RN Seasonal Pediatric ICU PRN at Medical City Dallas
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: September 13, 2022
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Registered Nurse Pediatric ICU
Medical City Children's Health- Medical City Dallas
Seasonal Pediatric ICU PRN
Program runs: July 31, 2022 through April 8, 2023
1 year of Pediatric ICUexperience
All seasonal RNs are required to work a minimum of 72 hours per pay
period during the seasonal period.
Within a close geography, you may be asked to float to another
facility that has an emergent staffing need.
Four (4) weekend shifts are required each 4 week schedule
During the course of the 36 week period, the employee is required
to work two (2) holiday shifts (defined by Department Manager or
Seasonal Staff are PRN status employees and are subject to first
call-off. There is no guarantee of hours by the hospital.
Seasonal Staff will not be eligible for benefits, except 401(k) and
retirement contribution per the PRN policy.
Registered Nurses who are in the Seasonal program will have one
opportunity to pass the clinical competency evaluation.
Current FT/PT & PRN Level 3 employees are not eligible to join the
Seasonal program for 2022-2023 with the exception of RNs that
participated in the Seasonal program in the previous year.
Shifts may vary based on the needs of the department.
The Registered Nurse PICU will:
- Perform direct patient care within the scope of the Nurse
Practice Act, with emphasis on the critically ill pediatric
- Organize, implement, modify, evaluate, document and maintain
the plan of care. This plan will be individualized, family
centered, and holistic.
- Maintain a safe and therapeutic environment.
- Participate in PICU initiatives and process
- Maintain high-quality age specific care for the neonatal,
pediatric, adolescent and young adult population.
- Support the mission, vision and values of the
- Communicate and care for the pediatric patient.
- Apply scientific knowledge; use a variety of equipment; and
perform multiple technical procedures.
- Proactively advocate for patients and consistency educate
patients/family throughout the continuum of care.
- Utilize a... Please click HERE to view full job
Keywords: Confidential, Grand Prairie , RN Seasonal Pediatric ICU PRN at Medical City Dallas, Other , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!