Monitor III, Community Corrections
Company: Core Civic
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: November 25, 2022
CoreCivic, our employees are driven by a deep sense of service,
high standards of
professionalism and a responsibility to better the public good. We
are currently seeking a Monitor III, Community Corrections -who has
passion for providing the highest quality care in a residential
join a team that is dedicated to making an impact for the people
communities we serve. The Monitor III, Community Corrections is
responsible for the supervision of the facility population
including but not limited to safety, security and facility
sanitation. - This role provides for the care, custody and control
of residents and establishes a safe environment for the facility,
staff, visitors and residents. - In addition, this person will
assist with mentoring, developing and training team members. -
- Monitor resident population and reports any suspicious
activities or violations of policy, procedures, or regulations by
residents or other individuals.
- Responsible for key control and the availability of cleaning
supplies and equipment to maintain the facility sanitation. -
Verify that chemicals are inventoried, stored, handled and used
- Monitor safety practices and the preparation and dissemination
of safety and accident reports as required by policy. - Take
appropriate action in cases of serious and unusual incidents and
- Monitor resident worker activities, provides necessary
instruction, and applies standards and procedures for the
completion and quality of work performed by residents, where
- Conduct medication audits and delivers medication to residents
as prescribed. - Complete documentation, logs, reports as required
by policy and procedure.Qualifications: - -
- High School diploma, GED certification or equivalent is
- One year of experience in a security related field is
- Six months of resident monitoring experience in correctional
setting is preferred. -
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing and
apply problem solving techniques to complex issues.
- Must complete pre-service and other training programs as
- Must be available to work any hours, any shift.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug Free Workplace & EOE- Including
Disability/Veteran. - - -
Keywords: Core Civic, Grand Prairie , Monitor III, Community Corrections, Other , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!