Company: Aurora Parts and Accessories, LLC
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
* Perform daily cycle counts on all warehouse inventories.
* Desire to improve the warehouse on a daily basis.
* Adhere to general safety requirements of Aurora in all work
* Proper operation of mobile equipment used to complete counts.
* Other duties as assigned by the Executives of Aurora.
*KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS*
* Excellent attendance
* Good working knowledge of inventory and cycle count
* Able to interact with people from both warehouse and office
* High school diploma or equivalent.
*WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT*
* Work is normally performed in a warehouse work environment.
* Bending and lifting up to 50 pounds.
* Infrequent air/land travel may be required.
* Generally limited exposure to physical risk.
* Comfort with working at heights required.
* May be required to work Overtime hours when necessary
* High School or better
* Problem Solving
* Written Communication
* Verbal Communication
* Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
* Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
* Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: Aurora Parts and Accessories, LLC, Grand Prairie , CYCLE COUNTER, Other , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!