Rides Games Operator
Company: Traders Village, LTD
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Provide guests with a safe and enjoyable experience on amusement
rides. Must be courteous, careful and patient with children.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain ride area in a neat, clean and orderly
- Must follow ride policies and procedures while operating
- Must always be alert and aware of safety regulations while
- Collect ride tickets and properly load guests securing safety
straps, belts and latches as required on ride.
- Closely monitor ride and guests while ride is in
- Help guests off rides after it completely comes to a
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Must be a minimum of 16 years old.
- Complete ride training program of two weeks and pass the
- Must be available to work every week-end.
- Ability to lift minimum of 40 lbs.
- Must be patient with children.
- Good verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Must have a legal right to work in the United States of
- Must be able to learn how to operate a cash register.
- Must be able to learn how to operate various food preparation
- Must be able to stand for long hours, walk long distances,
bend, stoop, and lift up to 50 pounds, must be able to work in the
heat and the cold.
Keywords: Traders Village, LTD, Grand Prairie , Rides Games Operator, Other , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!