Medication Aide (CMA) - Pick your own shift! No Minimum Commitments!
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Looking to pick up a few extra Certified Medication Aide (CMA)
NurseDash is making it easier for you as a certified medication
aide to pick up shifts in assisted living, long term care, and
skilled nursing facilities by offering complete flexibility.
NurseDash puts the power in your hands to browse for available
shifts and only apply for CMA shifts that work for your schedule.
There is no minimum number of shifts required; once you are
approved and on-boarded, simply pick the shifts that work for
If you are interested in picking up part-time, flexible shifts,
apply today to get started, or download the NurseDash app for iOS
- Flexible Schedule - only work when you want to as a Certified
- Bonuses and Performance Incentives.
- Ability to work with multiple facilities, including facilities
in other cities, want to extend your trip to go visit your friends
or family in Houston, San Antonio, or Austin? Great! Just pick up a
few shifts while you are in town.
- Referral Bonuses for referring Med Aides or facilities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide residents with medication administration and treatment
assistance and services according to the health care provider's
- Supervise residents who self-administer medication while
following community and regulatory guidelines.
- Report any changes in residents' physical condition and/or
- Maintain resident records regarding medication distribution,
leisure activities, incidents and observations.
- Provides assistance as needed with medication reminders,
bathing, grooming, dressing, escort service, and other activities
of daily living.
- Follows the schedule of resident's needs set out by
- Provides emotional aide and social support to residents.
- Support the dining staff and possibly assist in the dining
- Documents daily log of assistance as a CMA.
- Informs medical supervisor of any resident issues or
- Respect and encourage the independence and dignity of the
- Respects residents' confidentiality.
- Is familiar with emergency equipment and procedures.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the
prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the
achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward
residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of the Community as a
Certified Medication Aide.
- Performs other duties as assigned as a Medication Aide.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to
three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience as a medication aide.
- CMA required.
- Ability to lift at least 51 lbs on a regular basis and be
physically able to help residents who require physical
- Read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- May require experience with caring for residents with memory
impairment if assigned to memory care areas of the community.
Keywords: NurseDash, Grand Prairie , Medication Aide (CMA) - Pick your own shift! No Minimum Commitments!, Other , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...