Warehouse Associate- Picker/Packer 2 PM shift
Company: HD Supply
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Company Overview HD Supply is seeking entry level Warehouse pickers
and packers to pull and prepare customer orders in our Distribution
Center. Now Offering a $1000 sign-on bonus ($500 paid after 90 days
& $500 paid after 180 days!) Don't worry, we think you'll love it
here! HD Supply's company culture and top-notch benefits are
unparalleled. However, you must remain employed a minimum of 90
days in order to be eligible to receive the first $500 sign-on
bonus and remain employed 180 days to receive 2nd $500 sign-on
bonus payout._ Starting Pay: $14.30/hr Shift: Monday - Friday 2:00
PM- Finished (OT mandatory when available) Location: 550 Lakeside
Pkwy, Suite 100A, Flower Mound, TX 75028 (Enter off Garden Ridge
St) Preferred Qualifications
- Previous warehouse experience is a plus. We are willing to
train driven individuals with a positive attitude.
- Forklift experience or other material handling equipment is a
- Picking using pick to voice technology (headset)
- Packing experience HD Supply Offers:
- Monday - Friday Schedule
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits Eligibility after 90 days (Medical, Life, Dental,
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal, Floating Holidays, Wellness
- Sick Leave
- Opportunities for Quarterly Performance and Referral
- Opportunities for Career Advancement and Personal Growth HD
Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) (www.hdsupply.com) is one of the largest
industrial distributors in North America. The company provides a
broad range of products and value-add services to approximately
500,000 customers with leadership positions in maintenance, repair
and operations and specialty construction sectors. Through
approximately 260 locations across 36 states and six Canadian
provinces, the company's approximately 11,000 associates provide
localized, customer-driven services including jobsite delivery,
will call or direct-ship options, diversified logistics and
innovative solutions that contribute to its customers' success.
With an active commitment to the communities in which we operate,
HD Supply associates are part of a thriving organization that
supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and inclusion - all of
which are top priorities for the company. Equally as important is
empowering our associates to grow professionally while providing
competitive benefits and compensation. If you're ready to find a
rewarding career and achieve your full potential with a growing
industry leader, HD Supply is ready for you!/hr Job Description &
Qualifications Job Summary Responsible for specialized warehouse
tasks in loading, unloading, order pulling, shipping, returns,
forklift, fabrication, counter, or may have a generalized role
working in all departments. Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key
- Complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking,
stocking, staging, fabrication and transportation of goods.
- Load and unload materials to and from designated storage area,
such as racks, shelves, or vehicles. Stack or pile materials, such
as lumber, boards, or pallets
- Install protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or
strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being
- Verify computations against physical count of stock.
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product
in correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and
procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
- Receive and fill orders or sell supplies, materials, and
products to installers and subcontractors.
- May drive truck to pick up incoming stock or deliver materials
to designated locations or operate forklift or other machinery in
order to complete tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Nature and Scope
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past
practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine
or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are
cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent
judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review
of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience
in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific
Details EG PRID PRID173 Job Locations US-TX-Flower Mound -
US-TX-Lewisville - US-TX-dallas - US-TX-Dallas - US-TX-Irving -
US-TX-Grand Prairie - US-TX-Desoto - US-TX-North Richland Hills -
US-TX-Mansfield Job ID 2021-41862 Business Unit Facilities
Maintenance Functional Area Warehouse Remote Position? No Position
Type Full-Time Posting Location : Postal Code 75028 HD Supply is an
Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with
Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD
Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates
without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor
prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Grand Prairie , Warehouse Associate- Picker/Packer 2 PM shift, Professions , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!