Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Company: Inergroup Insourcing Solutions
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Full Job DescriptionShipping/Receiving ClerkPosition
Summary:Responsible for shipping and receiving of all goods in and
out of the facility. Assist in maintaining warehouse according to
established s standards. Facilitate the movement of product
throughout the facility as required to maintain inventories and out
board orders.Work Experience:
- Experience in a manufacturing, shipping and/or receiving
- Experience with SAP experience is preferred but not
required.Skills and Duties:
- Perform material move transactions in SAP system as
- Receive goods into SAP as required.
- Process required paperwork to ensure shipped and received goods
are handled in inventory systems appropriately.
- Perform daily inventory as needed. Communicate information to
the appropriate people to help maintain inventories of required
- Familiar with UPS and Fed ex requirements
- Able to communicate information to all levels of
management.Physical Environmental Demands:Frequent Standing and
walking; Frequent Stoop and Squat; Frequent Bending. Occasional
reaching; Repetitive use of wrist, hands, and fingers; Frequent use
of shoulders, elbows, hips, knees, and ankles.Schedule:
- Monday through Thursday or Friday to Sunday.
- Work Location: One location
Keywords: Inergroup Insourcing Solutions, Grand Prairie , Shipping and Receiving Clerk, Professions , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!