Regional Dry Van Route CDL A Company Driver Guaranteed Pay $1200/wk
Company: Logistics Central
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Call Megan with any questions! 888-840-8468
CDL A Company Drivers
Frequent weekly home-time, running in the great state of Texas and
mostly drop and hook freight.
Why Take This Route?
- Running Texas Regional dry van
- Home 3 days every 21 days, plus home multiple times per
- Most freight is drop and hook
- Average $1200 a week
- Running I-10, I-35, I-40 and I-60
- 1200-1400 miles a week using a sliding pay scale.
- Transition bonus available to experienced drivers.
- Trainees welcome - must have recently graduated from an
accredited trucking school - **ask for more info on the trainee
Click apply below
- Driver must have 6 months verifiable tractor-trailer experience
in the past 12 months OR 12 months in the past 5 years. OR must be
a new driver fresh out of trucking school.
- Relatively clean MVR and background
- No more than 2 preventable accidents in the past 2
- No more than 6 months of unemployment in the past year or 12
months in the past 3 years. NO exceptions.
- Must be able to pass hair follicle drug screening.
These opportunities won t last! Give Megan a call at 888-840-8468
to discuss in more detail or click apply below and we will reach
out to you ASAP.
Thank you for your consideration!
Keywords: Logistics Central, Grand Prairie , Regional Dry Van Route CDL A Company Driver Guaranteed Pay $1200/wk, Professions , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!