Driver, Commercial Vehicle
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Company: US1142 Buckhead Meat of Dallas, Inc.Zip Code:75237Minimum
Level of Education:High School or EquivalentMinimum Years of
Experience:1 YearEmployment Type:Full TimeTravel Percentage:
- Responsible for product delivery to customers in a safe,
- May load product onto truck
- Provides good customer service.
- Collects payments as needed.
- Picks up inbound product as needed.
- Pre-trip/Post-trip paperwork, fueling, and logs.
- Process paperwork and returned product upon completion of the
- Communicates issues to customers and management as needed.
- 6 months minimum, 1 year preferred driving experience
- Route delivery vs OTR preferred
- High School diploma or GED
- Class A or B drivers license
- Clear driving record.Skills
- Class A License
- Attention to detail
- Good customer service
- Good communications skills
- Ability to lift 75lbs.
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to use a hand truck and pallet jacksBENEFITS
INFORMATION:For information on Sysco's Benefits, please visit
https://SyscoBenefits.comHOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATESCOVID-19
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
OVERVIEW:Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution.
With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles,
Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide
and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.We offer our
associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally,
to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to
serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're
looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team.
Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of
food and service.AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:Applicants must be
currently authorized to work in the United States.We are proud to
be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and
consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other
protected factor under federal, state or local law.This opportunity
is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and
Keywords: Sysco, Grand Prairie , Driver, Commercial Vehicle, Professions , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!