Class A CDL - Dedicated nighttime Reefer truck driver - Costco
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $80,000 - Up to $7,500 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,070-$1,310 weeklyHome time: Multiple Times Per
WeekExperience: All CDL holdersJob ID: 210370Overview
- Hauling preloaded reefer and dry van freight to Costco stores
- 100% no-touch.
- 75% drop-and hook.
- 5 loads per week.
- Shift starts on Mondays, working 5.5 days with 1.5 days
- Drive within KS, OK and TX. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage and accessorial pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Valid Commercial Learner's Permit (if interested in
company-paid CDL training).
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
- Live within 65 miles of Dallas, TX. Need CDL training? Explore
our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at (855)
548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-to-six week
training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from keeping the customer's
freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the
customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of
the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and
- Paid orientation - Whether you are an experienced or
inexperienced truck driver, you will attend a paid orientation that
covers all aspects of the job you'll be doing. Learn about the
facility that drivers on this account are based out of Schneider
uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly
hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your
rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job
Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 7500PI175269345
Keywords: Schneider, Grand Prairie , Class A CDL - Dedicated nighttime Reefer truck driver - Costco, Professions , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!