Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: May 13, 2022
This position supports several Production Departments by keeping
production equipment operating efficiently. This position ensures
Company facilities, including restrooms, are maintained to OSHA and
Company standards. ESSENTIAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The
following job functions are not all-inclusive. The employee will be
required to perform other job-related tasks/responsibilities
requested by the supervisor. Job duties may change as required by
needs of company. -
- Ensure production equipment operates efficiently by performing
equipment maintenance on a daily basis.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance
- Conduct safety compliance inspections and maintains records of
- Performs and instructs personnel in equipment start-up
procedures and machine operation.
- Analyzes equipment failures, determines cause(s) and makes
necessary adjustments or repairs.
- Ensure Company facilities, including buildings and grounds, are
maintained to OSHA and Company standards.
- Responsible for facilities maintenance, including
- Perform mechanical and electrical maintenance of facility, as
needed. QUALIFICATIONS: -
- This position requires the knowledge of HVAC and Machine
Electrical trouble shooting.
- Injection Mold and Blow Mold machinery experience a plus. PDS
Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion,
national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status,
pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier
specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a
full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Grand Prairie , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!