Water Technician (DFW/Arlington)
Company: Texas Hi-Tech Restoration LLC
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: $14/hr - $18/hr DOEServiceMaster by RSI
is seeking experienced Water Restoration/Mitigation Technicians.
Main duties include emergency response, mitigation, and cleanup of
properties damaged by water.Responsibilities
- Emergency response, mitigation, and cleanup of properties
damaged by water.
- Technicians will be required to do demolition and tearing down
Sheetrock, pulling carpet, hauling trash and debris, etc.
- Any prior experience in mitigation work including structural
drying, maintaining drying logbooks, setting up equipment, water
extraction, etc. is strongly preferred.
- 24-hour Emergency Mitigation Services are required so this
position will carry a rotating, weekly on-call schedule for
after-hours and weekend work. A regular schedule is 7:45 am-5 pm,
but must be flexible to work any time of the day and any day of the
week when on call.Qualifications
- Ability to exhibit a high attention to detail ensuring the
highest quality of workmanship throughout restoration
- Ability to perform water damage tasks.
- Understand and execute work orders in a timely and professional
- Ability to operate efficiently with minimum supervision.
- Must have excellent English communication skills, both written
- Willingness to participate in all training as needed or
- Follow established safety rules and regulations.
- Must be able to lift up to 50-75 lbs.
- Ability to provide crew leaders and company management with
timely and accurate information related to the progress and status
- A clean, valid driver's license required.
- IICRC Certification is a plus.Job Type:
- $14.00 to $18.00 /hourExperience:
- Restoration: 1 year (Required)License:
- Drivers (Required)Shifts:
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)Required travel:
- 25% (Required)Working Days:
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Saturday (Occasional; Required)
- Sunday (Occasional; Required)Application Question:
- We have a weekly rotating on-call schedule that at least once a
month you will be on. You will be working on the weekend of your on
call week, and likely working a day or two after 5pm during that
- BonusesWork Location:
- One location (Company)
- Multiple locations (Job Sites)Benefits:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time offTypical start time:
- 8AMTypical end time:
- 5PMThis Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school
- A "Fair Chance" job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance
hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diplomaSchedule:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
Keywords: Texas Hi-Tech Restoration LLC, Grand Prairie , Water Technician (DFW/Arlington), Professions , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!