Company: Hire Military Talent
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionProduction Supervisor Job DescriptionThe company
seeks a production supervisor to manage the workflow by assigning
responsibilities and following folding schedules. Manage, guide,
and coach employees٫ monitoring their productivity. Oversee safe
use of the equipment and schedule regular maintenance.Company
DescriptionFounded by a US Army Veteran, this company is based in
the Dallas/Fort Worth area and operates nationally. However, this
company doesn't just invest in machinery. They believe their people
are the key to their success. Experienced senior managers closely
monitor every job that passes through their plant to ensure their
customer's complete satisfaction. combination of machinery,
well-trained people, and vital customer service has raised the
envelope production standard and allowed them to outperform their
competition.Why work here:
- State-of-the-art facility and equipment.
- Great team environment
- Cutting edge technology
- Great Benefits
- Fully Air-Conditioned facility.
- Incredible location with great schools and right in the middle
of the Dallas/Fort Worth area.Specific Duties
- This hands-on leadership role serves as the direct line
interface between the President and the production department.
- Willing to work ten/twelve-hour days Monday through Friday and
partial Saturday production day, ensuring operations and production
are running according to schedule.
- Supervises a workforce of 40+ production workers.
- Completes production outlined from clients by scheduling and
assigning personnel, allocating plant equipment resources, and the
materials required to meet the job order specifications.
- Accomplishing daily/weekly production goals, establishing
priorities, monitoring progress, and revising schedules as
- Ensure production meets standards with the highest level of
quality while achieving daily production goals and deadlines.
- Helps to modernize, improve, and make consistent all production
- Periodically assess the status of employees in training as well
as existing employees to be sure they can successfully perform the
tasks of their jobs.
- Consult with President on staff performance reviews and
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed and that
all employees are adequately trained.
- Manage requests for time off and ensure sufficient personnel
coverage to meet deadlines.
- Ensures all supplies and equipment are ordered promptly and
that all equipment is adequately maintained and serviced.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced shop while meeting daily
deadlines with a sense of calmness and good humor.Location: Grand
Prairie, TexasSalary: Hourly with a potential of $90-120KBenefits:
- 100% Paid Healthcare for employees.
- 401K – Company match
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation time can be used, saved, or cashed inPowered by
Keywords: Hire Military Talent, Grand Prairie , Production Supervisor, Professions , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!