Company: Flex-N-Gate Corporation
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: September 16, 2022
Scope of the Position The Shipping Coordinator is responsible
for coordinating inventory of stock and ensuring product
adjustments are properly applied. This position is responsible for
arranging and monitoring the warehousing and transportation of
products to customers. Responsibilities
- Ensure that customer ship requirements are met based on
material release quantities.
- Provide customer service support for all delivery related
activities including delivery rating.
- Ensure compliance with all customer and internal EDI /
communication and labeling requirements.
- Develop and maintain systems to communicate potential shipment
shortages to the Manufacturing Department in a manner as to protect
- Provide systems to maintain accurate records for shippers,
freight, and delivery information such as ASNs as well as any other
information pertaining to customer delivery.
- Ensure compliance for the Shipping Department to all company
and government safety standards.
- The incumbent is responsible for the awareness, understanding,
specific responsibilities and management of the Environmental
Management System (EMS) as stated in EMS policy CEVPL.00005.
- Business Administration Certificate
- A minimum of one year of previous work experience
- Exceptional knowledge of Material and Inventory control
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of all OEM traffic and EDI
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Proficiency with database applications and administration
systems, specifically Microsoft Office.
- Must be a highly motivated, service and team-oriented
individual with an attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm for challenge and new initiatives are
- Demonstrated good internal customer service skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Detail oriented -Working Conditions
- Physical ability to lift 60lbs.
- Travel as necessary.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and
- Overtime as required. Benefits
- Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability
insurance; and a flexible spending account
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous
learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
- Paid holidays and vacation time What do our employees have to
say?"It engages you professionally, and provides learning
opportunities.""Lots of growth opportunity.""The company's young
enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable."Not just a
job-a great place to work! Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Flex-N-Gate Corporation, Grand Prairie , Shipping Coordinator, Professions , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!