Senior Commercial Painting Estimator
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: January 16, 2023
Prepares senior living, commercial and light industrial painting
cost estimates by analyzing bidding documents. Projects include but
not limited to, large retail, hospitality, medical, schools, tilt
wall warehouses, and senior care facilities.
1. Prepares work to be estimated by gathering plans,
specifications, and related documents.
2. Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying
plans, specifications, and related documents.
3. Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and equipment
requirements, including but not limited to project phasing,
duration, mobilizations etc.
4. Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing
5. Presents prepared estimates by assembling and displaying
numerical and descriptive information.
6. Site visits require knowledge of existing conditions, and
personality to interact with customers including: architects,
engineers, building owners, property management and general
7. Ability to measure, scale, using electronic takeoff software
such as Planswift or site visits efficiently
8. Generates project cost budgets
9. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
10. Pursues further business ventures and acquires new customers to
generate a larger scale of clientele
11. Upon receipt of contracts, reviews scope of work and negotiates
any items not included in our bid.
12. Upon receipt of contracts, reviews drawing log and ensures that
bid was based off those current drawings.
13. Set up short briefing meeting with PM and Supervisor to explain
1. 10 years of experience in estimating in the commercial painting
2. Knowledge of Tape, Float, Painting, High performance coatings,
and VWC applications
3. Able to analyze information, estimate QUICKLY with precision,
report results, research results, strategically plan, pay attention
to detail, communicate clearly, use computer and software i.e.
Microsoft Office applications, estimating software.
4. Must be organized.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $80,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
Grand Prairie, TX 75052: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
painting estimating: 10 years (Preferred)
English and Spanish
Work Location: One location
Keywords: Confidential, Grand Prairie , Senior Commercial Painting Estimator, Professions , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!