Testing Sr Analyst, AVP - Hybrid
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: January 19, 2023
The Testing Sr Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies
in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of
new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for
the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry
expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of
how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as
coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and
overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues
with substantial potential impact, where development of an
approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives
and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple
sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to
filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic
material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy
skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership
role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new
recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography,
etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or
facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and
performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the
performance of the individual.Responsibilities:
- Supports initiatives related to User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
process and product rollout into production. Testing specialists
who work with technology project managers, UAT professionals and
users to design and implement appropriate scripts/plans for an
application testing strategy/approach.
- Tests and analyzes a broad range of systems and applications to
ensure they meet or exceed specified standards and end-user
- Work closely with key stakeholders to understand business and
functional requirements to develop test plans, test cases and
- Works complex testing assignments.
- Executes test scripts according to application requirements
- Identifies defects and recommends appropriate course of action;
performs root cause analyses.
- Coordinates multiple testers and testing activities within a
- Retests after corrections are made to ensure problems are
- Documents, evaluates and researches test results for future
- Identifies, recommends and implements process improvements to
enhance testing strategies.
- Analyzes requirements and design aspects of projects.
Interfaces with client leads and development teams.
- Exhibits sound understanding of concepts and principles in own
technical area and a basic knowledge of these elements in other
- Requires in-depth understanding of how own area integrates
within IT testing and has basic commercial awareness.
- Makes evaluative judgments based on analysis of factual
information in complicated and novel situations.
- Participate in test strategy meetings,
- Has direct impact on the team and closely related teams by
ensuring the quality of the tasks services information provided by
self and others.
- Requires sound and comprehensive communication and diplomacy
skills to exchange complex information.
- Provide metrics related to the cost, effort, and milestones of
Quality activities on a project level
- Acts as advisor and mentor for junior members of the team.
- Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within
- Perform other duties and functions as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Identify solutions and workaround for Data dependencies and
seeding to accommodate data quality checks
- Monitoring Demand and Capacity to ensure that Actuals are in
alignment to Plan
- In depth understanding and Hands on experience with ETL
process, Database validations, ETL tools like Ab Initio
- Hands on experience with design of ETL Automation Frameworks
- 5-8 yearsTesting Analyst experience
- Familiarity with the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and
how Quality Assurance methodology fits into the SDLC Knowledge of
relevant operating systems, languages and database tools Knowledge
of defect tracking systems and processes; including change
management Knowledge of automated regression testing tools.
Experience of testing trading platforms or similar software.
Ability to work under pressure during tight dead lines
- Requires methodical approach to testing and problem solving.
Requires theoretical and analytical skills, with demonstrated
ability in planning and operations
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with
a proactive attitude, always seeking opportunities to add
- Specific software languages will be dependent of area of
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience - Job
Family Group: Technology - Job Family:Technology Quality Time Type:
Full time Primary Location: Irving Texas United States Primary
Location Salary Range: $89,620.00 - $134,430.00 Citi is an equal
opportunity and affirmative action employer.Qualified applicants
will receive consideration without regard to their race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.Citigroup Inc.
and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested
applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person
with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our
search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
Accessibility at Citi .View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the
EEO is the Law Supplement .View the EEO Policy Statement .View the
Pay Transparency Posting - Effective November 1, 2021, Citi
requires that all successful applicants for positions located in
the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such
vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Keywords: Citi, Grand Prairie , Testing Sr Analyst, AVP - Hybrid, Professions , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!