Janitorial/ Floor Technician
Company: SOLID Surface Care, Inc.
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: March 18, 2023
We are looking for a hardworking Floor Technician to deliver the
highest quality of preventative maintenance cleaning services to
floor coverings and architectural surfaces in some of the most
impressive commercial facilities in the world. SOLID provides
training and equipment to ensure success. The duties of this job
include sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, and buffing the floor
surfaces of commercial buildings.
- Deliver best-in-class cleaning and restoration services on
surfaces in commercial buildings including carpet, upholstery,
stone, metal, tile, grout, vinyl, wood and concrete.
- Follow the direction of Shift and Crew Leaders to complete each
job using SOLID's equipment, products and methods in a timely
- Prepare for jobs by gathering equipment and supplies for each
job and then loading and unloading of vehicles as needed.
- Follow safety guidelines and operating procedures for equipment
- Work as scheduled, arrive for work on time and communicate
unexpected absence as soon as possible.
- Be accessible by phone and email for shift change
- Travel to job sites in a company-provided vehicle.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, vehicles, and
- Be available for overnight travel within the United States to
assist other teams as needed.
- Occasionally travel overnight to participate in specialized
group training events.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Primary Performance
- Zero client call backs
- 100% training completed on time with passing scores
- 100% following safety protocols Top Characteristics:
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time as needed.
- Willing to learn new skills and train others.
- Attention to detail with a craftsman's eye.
- The candidate should punctual, have a smart appearance, be
willing to work as part of a team
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure to meet set goals and
- Ability to uphold the highest ethical standards. Must be an
individual of high integrity.
- Ability to multi-task and is deadline driven
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Experience in cleaning and restoring floor coverings such as
carpet, tile, vinyl is preferred.
- Must be eligible to work within the United States for any
- Must have reliable transportation to and from office during off
- Basic computer skills to be able to access timecards, training
and employment information.
- A valid driver's license is preferred.
- Many of SOLID's clients require a clean background check.
- Work Environment is primarily indoors in commercial facilities
during second and third shifts hours. The noise level in the work
environment is usually quiet in office settings and moderate in
other situations. Physical demands:
- Walking 6 - 8+ hours
- Standing 6 - 8+ hours
- Bending 3 - 6 hours
- Squatting up to 3 hours
- Lifting 26 - 50 lbs
Keywords: SOLID Surface Care, Inc., Grand Prairie , Janitorial/ Floor Technician, Professions , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...